Motivation

13 posts
27 July 2012
How do you keep yourself motivated to exercise on a regular basis? x

Posted 27 July 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
The chippie is at the other end of the village, so I need to keep fit enough to walk there for my double pasty and chips. 

Posted 27 July 2012
Find exercise you enjoy and look forward to. Make it a social thing and get your mates to come along. There's nothing worse than forcing yourself to do something you're not gonna like on a regular basis.

Posted 27 July 2012
Music. I can't go to the gym without my ipod. If I've just downloaded a new album that I want to listen to I'll only allow myself to listen to it if I'm at the gym.

Posted 27 July 2012
Make sure you enjoy what your doing, make sure you make time and sleep well to keep your body refreshed, and don't over do it.

Posted 27 July 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Posted 27 July 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
BaileyK

Sorry, does nothing for me BK.

Now MsMotivator, on the other hand, could motivate me all day long.

Bob sad
Posted 28 July 2012
That would work, someone with a gun chasing me would really work lol x

Posted 28 July 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
alshepherd

That would work, someone with a gun chasing me would really work lol x

Fortunately I didn't let Rowan play with my guns too much and she's a pussycat at heart ... albeit an incredibly motivated pussycat.

Bob
Posted 28 July 2012
I use music or television as a distraction! My workouts revolve around spinning these days, which I've found I really enjoy - and that helps too! xx
Posted 17 Sep 2012
It's not a problem for me, I actually feel worse if I can't work out for whatever reason. I leave the gym on such a high (even if it's been leg day!) and I love the feeling of pushing myself to the limit.

I've been restricted recently because of an ankle sprain and i'm at my wits end!

Posted 1 Oct 2012
Look at victoria secret models! or stick there pictures to my fridge
Posted 1 Oct 2012
RossMcC
Photographer
RossMcC
As someone who has medical problems which have eventually led to diabetes I would suggest taking a gander at your GPs waiting room when there's a diabetes clinic on. That will give you all the motivation you need.
Posted 1 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join