Tayla
Model
Tayla
Shut up Matt, no I want to get natural tan

Posted 25 July 2012
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
So, like, you want to go on sunbeds with the fake tan on, so when the fake stuff comes off you won't be pale for a while?
Posted 25 July 2012
Tayla
Model
Tayla
Yes

Posted 25 July 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
Without wishing to stress it...

The chance of developing some tumours more than doubles with frequent sunbed use.

Even occasional use can result in cancer, prematurely aged skin, eye damage and suppression of the immune system

The number of melanoma cases in this country is increasing by 7 per cent a year.

Source BMA

In 2010, there were 2,203 deaths due to melanoma in the UK. The researchers estimate that 100 deaths a year from melanoma in the UK are a direct result of sunbed use.

The study was carried out by researchers from the International Prevention Research Institute, France, and the European Institute of Oncology, Italy

Posted 25 July 2012
yeah i think it does

Posted 25 July 2012
flashman
Photographer
flashman
Saw the heading and thought up early towel on the sunbed by the pool to beat the Germans Then I read on. +1 to what mph said. Woman down the road from me used a sunbed once a week, She died of skin cancer 18 months later. You have to be very careful with any sunbed.
Posted 25 July 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Tayla, stick with fake tan if you like the look, you don't really want to look like a 50 year old in 10 years time, that is if cancer hasn't killed you by then.
Posted 25 July 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Tayla

Shut up Matt, no I want to get natural tan

Well, it won't be natural from a sun bed, will it?

I keep telling you, pale is good, you would probably double or treble your bookings if only you would believe it
Black hair, blue eyes and pale skin, you could be so frigging awesome

Posted 25 July 2012
tiinak
Model
tiinak
Never been in sunbed...I'm always white
Posted 25 July 2012
tiinak
Never been in sunbed...I'm always white
Me too. Us pasty girls rule!!
Posted 25 July 2012
Mimi_C
Model
Mimi_C
Tayla as much as i hate to say it stick to the fake tan.

Maybe try a different brand or apply less for the natural look? I fake tan every now and then and nobody ever thinks it's from a bottle.

Posted 25 July 2012
tiinak
Model
tiinak
DeeElegia
Me too. Us pasty girls rule!!
Or then I'm sunburnt but that's not a good look..
Posted 25 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join