Chester Networking Day and BBQ 29th July

Chester Networking Day and BBQ 29th July

13 posts
18 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Let's hope the weather is good enough for a BBQ again. If it's not we'll be inside with a buffet frowncheeky Usual start is somewhere between 11 am and noon.

As usual models, photographers and MUAs are welcome to come and meet up, do a bit of shooting and arrange further shoots. Bring your portfolios and business cards if you have them.

Join this thread or PM me if you are interested in coming and want more information.

For the hungry we will be going to Wetherspoons (Square Bottle) around the corner on Foregate Street for breakfast first.
Posted 18 July 2012
Impulse
Photographer
Impulse
It is going to be a good day, sadly I will be 7000 miles enjoying the sun, red wine and brandy. Anyway have fun
Posted 20 July 2012
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I won't be as far away as Brett, just in London, but I hope everyone has a good day.

Posted 20 July 2012
Well I think I'm well over due a visit and group shoot at Pathways!! As long as I am not working or have anything planned I will pop along! xx
Posted 20 July 2012
grace90
Model
grace90
How long does it last for Sounds a good day
Posted 23 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
SammyLou

Well I think I'm well over due a visit and group shoot at Pathways!! As long as I am not working or have anything planned I will pop along! xx

Yes Sam, we need your presence frown Try and make it for breakfast with us cheeky xx
Posted 24 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
grace90

How long does it last for Sounds a good day

Hey Grace, you will be more than welcome on Sunday. It starts 11 - 11.30 am and goes on until the last person leaves, which is usually quite late in the evening. Even so, it is an open day and you can come and go as you please. I'll send you a PM with some more info frown x
Posted 24 July 2012
What time is breakfast? And whose buying??? Haha xx

Posted 24 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
SammyLou

What time is breakfast? And whose buying??? Haha xx

Meet at the studio by 9.15 am latest, or wander around to Wetherspoon's Square Bottle on Forgate St. I might just treat you sad xx
Posted 24 July 2012
Hehe ok, I'll come to the studio for then, at least then I know I'll have a parking spot!! Aww thanks your too kind hehe. I'll see you then! xxx
Posted 24 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Everything is looking good with a good little collection of new models coming along. Anyone else interested
Posted 25 July 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Here are the usual last minute details for those who are not regulars. It all kicks off by about 11 am-ish. Parking is limited, but we will sort it out one way or other, but car pool if you can. If we get stuck at the studio, there's a public car park in Bold Place around the corner (2 mins walk literally). Anyone coming by train let me know and I'll collect you from the station. If necessary PM me for my mobile number.

Final reminder of the address in case you need it, Pathway Studios, St. Thomas's Pathway, Chester CH1 3LQ. Satnavs usually direct you to Bold Place, which is literally just around the corner. Don't turn into Bold Place but carry on towards a building with pillars ahead of you (may now be covered in plastic sheets!). Follow road around to left and you'll see Tescos and Boots on your right. St Thomas's Pathway is on the left opposite Boots. Drive down following round to the right and the studio is ahead of you (blue wooden door).

For the early birds, a few of us are doing the usual breakfast run to Wetherspoons around the corner. If you want to join us please let me know and be at the studio for 9:45 am at the latest. Alternatively just go around the corner onto the main Chester shopping street, Foregate St, and head for Wetherspoons' Square Bottle (opp. Argus).

See you all soon,
Colin

Posted 28 July 2012
Moorlane
Photographer
Moorlane
Can I ask if there is an event organised for September? Cheers

Posted 28 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join