Hey im new here!

6 posts
9 July 2012
Hi everyone! Just joined, would really appreciate some feedback on my profile! Peace out, Stuart x
Posted 9 July 2012
starr8
Model
starr8
Hey Stuart,

Like the pics but maybe some full length shots might help. Gives the togs an idea of your overall look.

Posted 9 July 2012
jes
Model
jes
Welcome!

I would suggest working with some good photographers to build your port as some of your images don't do you justice, although you have a lot of potential!

I can see you could be quite versatile in styles so try and get a variety of images...fashion, commerical and fitness so people can see what you're capable of.

You may have to pay for images but it's worth it to get a good start and work with the right people.

Best of luck!
Posted 9 July 2012
Vicky5918
Photographer
Vicky5918
I completely agree with Jes,

I would definitely shoot with you as you have a great look as a model and a lot of potential for great shots but your portfolio lets you down and definitely does not do you justice.

x

Posted 10 July 2012
Well you're a bit Colin Farrell-esque aren't you?

Agree with the above, do some TF shoots and get a variety of stuff. Have a look at a guy called Joel Hicks, his shots are awesome.

Evelyn

Posted 10 July 2012
Cheers guys much appreciated Got a few shoots lined up so will put more pics up when I get them x
Posted 10 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join