Previous Casting Calls

Previous Casting Calls

6 posts
4 July 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
I am probably missing something obvious - really - but it doesn't seem possible to delete your own previous and now 'in-active' casting calls.

It doesn't really matter I suppose, but it perhaps uses space on the Pure-storm  hard disc  ?

Is there a reason why they cannot be deleted I wonder ?

Jonathan.

Posted 4 July 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
You can delete them through the Edit button. I've done it a couple of times with those that I was getting too many late responses to.
Bob
Posted 4 July 2012
Edited by Bob 4 July 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Bob

You can delete them through the Edit button. I've done it a couple of times with those that I was getting too many late responses to.
Bob

Thank's Bob,

But:

I can see the 'turn casting call off'  button, but no delete the whole thing - they just hang around as 'previous casting calls' ?

Posted 4 July 2012
Edited by SandyCamel 4 July 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Only you can see your old ones. All we see is Sorry but there are no active casting calls for SandyCamel at present

If they were completely deleted we wouldn't be able to revive them if we needed to. On a couple of occasions when I have been unable to match a shortlisted model's availability with my own and the deadline has been fast approaching I have turned Casting Calls back on and sent a link to models advertising availability inside the shoot window. It's a very handy ability to have.
Bob
Posted 4 July 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Ah, I see, thank you Bob.

Have a great day over there.

Jonathan.

Posted 5 July 2012
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Still would be useful to be able to delete old calls, turning them off and on does not help as they will remain "dated" so no one will see them unless they search for them!

Posted 11 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join