Check me out in this Sundays Daily Sport! Now try saying I don't do gl...

Check me out in this Sundays Daily Sport! Now try saying I don't do glamour! ( ;

7 posts
29 June 2012
OK so I am undoubtedly an art nude model - my body is totally in proportion and so suits this best.

However, I pride myself on being adaptable and enjoy many genres including glamour.

Just to prove that I can do glamour after all... check out the half page featuring me (thanks to MWM UK Limited) being published in this Sundays Daily Sport!

Very proud.

MWM Website - http://www.mwm-uk.com/

Posted 29 June 2012
Edited by Love 1 July 2012
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Who said you can't do glamour.....go on, tell us, just who was it. Or did you believe you can't do glamour? You have a great port...with "glamour" already in it. Ok, not cheesecake and implants, but glamour!!

Posted 29 June 2012
Thanks David. No one has ever said I "can't do" glamour but certainly that I am "not a glamour model"... I very much enjoy infusing erotic expression and looking directly at the camera etc. and so love to do a bit of glamour; despite art nude being the majority of my work and yes... I know I can do it! As you say, I may not have fake tan, or fake tits or fake hair but can certainly do glamour!
Posted 29 June 2012
Well done Elle, it looks amazing, YOU look amazing x

Posted 1 July 2012
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
Daily Sport is back in business
Posted 1 July 2012
well done you! Carry on having fun making beautiful and glamorous images!

Posted 1 July 2012
Ha ha - yes, it has been back in business a while - hence me being in it! Thanks so much everyone - it's lovely to have positive feedback on something you've worked hard to achieve. If anyone bought a copy yesterday or does the next few days (on sale until Tuesday) then I'll be happy to sign a copy at a future shoot!
Posted 2 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join