BOOB JOB BOOKED!

23 posts
28 June 2012
I'm so excited! I have booked to get my breats enlarged! some may not agree with this but I've been looking to do this for ages. I have got a loan and was saving for my booking fee which I now have paid an am getting it done at the end of this year!

Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie!

So excited!
Posted 28 June 2012
1919_Images
Photographer
1919_Images
Good luck with that if its what you want, I must point out that I'd guess less than half the models on here work to topless, on MM its probably only around 25% so youre certainly not on your own at the moment.

Posted 28 June 2012
there are ONLY models over 18 on here

Posted 28 June 2012
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Also be aware that there are some photographers who do not work with 'enhanced' models. I have no doubt that your bookings will jump when you add topless to your levels, but just be aware that there is also a downside from a modelling point of view.

Posted 28 June 2012
Loads of models here only work to lingerie. And loads of photographers don't book models with cosmetic surgery. It's good you're doing what you want for yourself though!

Posted 28 June 2012
Newport_Model
I'm so excited! I have booked to get my breats enlarged! some may not agree with this but I've been looking to do this for ages. I have got a loan and was saving for my booking fee which I now have paid an am getting it done at the end of this year! Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie! So excited!
woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Posted 28 June 2012
River
Model
River
I only work to lingerie Good luck lovely!
Posted 28 June 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]Newport_Model[/author] Once it's done I will then be working to topless levels also! I think I'm the only model I've seen on here (over 18 obviously) that has a maximum level of lingerie! [/qt] You have not looked very hard then! It will probably reduce your chance of working with the best photographers - but if you are doing it for yourself that's great.
Posted 28 June 2012
kingnorman13NK
Photographer
kingnorman13..
That's one thing I don't beleve anyone suggested when you asked for comments on your Port! It would be interesting to see if the photographers that were being recommended to you, and those you were selecting to improve your Port would prefer the before or the after. I would probably be discouraged, but if you have convinced yourself - I hope it will be all you wished for.

Good luck.

Posted 28 June 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Make sure you get the best surgeon,
You don't want bad implants.
You may like the fake look but I love the real looking boob jobs!
Try not to go too big for the skin you have free.

Good luck xxx

Posted 28 June 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Good luck.

Don't forget to use this stuff in the run up to the surgery to reduce the bruising #container">http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/EndecaSearchListerView?storeId=10052&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&stReq=1&searchTerm=Arnica&newDepSearch=&x=0&y=0#container
Posted 28 June 2012
natz89
Model
natz89
I had mine done in January and its the best thing i ever did i went from an A-B cup to a G cup, i would say it does limit some work though ive had a few big agencies in London turn me down because of them and said they would find it difficult to find me work and also i dont want to do topless but thats what everyone expects when youve got big fake boobs! but for confidence you go girl i didnt listen to anyone else
Posted 28 June 2012
diipii
Photographer
diipii
What the hell happened to the photography course ????????????????

Posted 28 June 2012
kingnorman13NK
Photographer
kingnorman13..
The topless photographer - a first? The male models will be queuing to pay for shoots. Now why didn't I think of that.

Posted 28 June 2012
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
kingnorman13NK

The topless photographer - a first? The male models will be queuing to pay for shoots. Now why didn't I think of that.

Posted 28 June 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join