What's on your mind RIGHT NOW!

What's on your mind RIGHT NOW!

75 posts
19 June 2012
Brian_Markie
Photographer
Brian_Markie
The purpose of this is not to follow on comment from the previous or earlier comments but to blart out what's on your mind right now.
Posted 19 June 2012
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Snot

Posted 19 June 2012
Do I have the energy and patience to make something wholesome for tea, or shall I just have noodles?

Posted 19 June 2012
starr8
Model
starr8
Loving the quirky pics I have taken today..

Posted 19 June 2012
MartW
Photographer
MartW
Not bloody football again
Posted 19 June 2012
Stuart
Photographer
Stuart
Feeling rather chuffed since I have just completed making a new Bulgarian Bag and wondering whether to put the Kettle or not! 
Posted 19 June 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
Football again!
Posted 19 June 2012
si_mo
Photographer
si_mo
should I cut the grass or have another cup of tea and toss it off on t'interwebs?

ooh... is that the kettle boiling?

Posted 19 June 2012
Finding a job and moving house with the b/f in 6 weeks!! Also food as cooking
Posted 19 June 2012
DCox
Photographer
DCox
that the real problem with the euro is that there is one currency f&c£ing it up for all the other countries and they should leave the euro and stop all the speculation and problems and just get it over with and leave

....that country is of course Germany who having lived off artificially low currency rates due to the crapness of their neighbours, has seen their fabulous economy grow as a result of not having such punitive currency rates. Now they cant accept that Greeks are feckless but they were happy to have a currency that suited them in the good times.

so ok Germany.....you arent keen on picking up the bill for poor European countries....and you believe they should honour their debts.....
Lets recall the 1930s...... one country in Europe was forced to honour its debts..and the poverty and broken economy lead to extreme politics..
To avoid the same mistakes in 1945 Germany and the german economy was rebuilt by the victors. Britian finished paying its debts for the second war on the 10th May 2006. Germany raped Europe and was defeated and rebuilt and suffered no debts for the crisis it caused. its amazing economy has a currency kept low by the weakness of its european colleagues, which has kept germany exports cheaper.... so Germany perhaps you are looking at things from the wrong moral highground.

ooooops quite a long thought. I will go back to tits and football immediately....now wheres me bleedin sun.

Posted 19 June 2012
embaressing bodies, on tvv afterr,, hmm baby making tonight me thinks!

Posted 19 June 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Rhubarb.........what the hell am I going to do with it all.
Posted 19 June 2012
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
Lost Kitty has been outside my block of flats since Saturday, crying constantly. SSPCA came out on Sunday after I forced them to drive down, then refused to pick it up as it was just lost and uninjured. They won't deal with strays as they rehome them after 7 days, and have had instances where people have tried to claim an animal months down the line then tried to sue them for rehoming it. Told me to ignore it, don't feed it and hope it finds it's way home. Failing that, call the Cats Protection if it's still there. Called CP today - they have no space and won't take it. Told me to phone SSPCA. They won't even drive the 5minutes to come check the cat for a microchip. Aren't they meant to be helping animals instead of leaving them roaming about, starving to death? I can't take it in due to my own cat, had to keep Lost Kitty in a travel box whilst waiting on the SSPCA on Sunday and both cats were displeased at eachother even though in seperate rooms with the door shut.
Posted 19 June 2012
MY Mate
I found him dead in a field last night - he had a heart attack.
Rob.

Posted 19 June 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join