Not modelling related... But still proud of myself!

Not modelling related... But still proud of myself!

8 posts
19 June 2012
I passed my CF1 exam today! The first of the many (and many) more to become a financial adviser.

It was horrible, and I got completely lost both getting there and back again, but, I did it!

Posted 19 June 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Well done on getting lost! Twice!

(oh and the other bit, you scary scary woman)

Posted 19 June 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Congratulations! 

Posted 19 June 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Well done Jenny.
Posted 19 June 2012
Thank you all!

SocialDisaster - I'm not that scary, at least, not once I've been administered with my special chocolate. Ask Orson Carter here, he knows ALLLL about me and my Ripple addiction!

Posted 19 June 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
JennyWren

Thank you all! SocialDisaster - I'm not that scary, at least, not once I've been administered with my special chocolate. Ask Orson Carter here, he knows ALLLL about me and my Ripple addiction!

Tell me about it. I had letters of complaint from Sainsburys and Tescos about wiping them out of Galaxy Ripples. They suggested I should work with someone else next time. frown
Posted 19 June 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
JennyWren
Thank you all! SocialDisaster - I'm not that scary, at least, not once I've been administered with my special chocolate. Ask Orson Carter here, he knows ALLLL about me and my Ripple addiction!
Don't even make me reprint your fetlife emails. uh huh.
Posted 19 June 2012
Socialdisaster
Don't even make me reprint your fetlife emails. uh huh.
Ooooh, that's just mean! Although, everyone knows I'm a degenerate anyway, albeit quite a polite one. So, I'm fairly sure you won't be shattering any delusions... Edit - just had to go double check what I had actually sent you over there!
Posted 19 June 2012
Edited by JennyWren 19 June 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join