Do we want another London social?

Do we want another London social?

17 posts
18 June 2012
Okay, so there's been a bit of discussion recently about having another London social, possibly at the Chandos pub right near Trafalgar Square. I suggested Thursday 28th June but I'm not sure how many people will be available on that date. What does everyone else think? Would a different date be better? (If you've never been to a London social before, technically they're all networking business blahblah, but in reality it's a chance to drink and gossip and talk to people who are on the same taking-photos-of-people wavelength. Normally a lot of fun. )
Posted 19 June 2012
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
Can't make it next week as I have 4 photoshoots happening from Friday to Monday.
Posted 19 June 2012
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Certainly interested - having organised a few Herfordshire based meetups I found giving people 3 - 4 weeks notice gave a better turnout.

If is the 28th will try & rearrange stuff.

Posted 19 June 2012
Would be interested provided I'm not life modeling or something...getting one in before the Olympics would be good
Posted 19 June 2012
I'm in London next weekend, so how about then? :P

Posted 19 June 2012
I'm always around, being unemployed and all...So whenever really
Posted 19 June 2012
Vas
Model
Vas
I might pop by after work, depending on who's going.

Posted 19 June 2012
stu_art
Photographer
stu_art
I am up for coming along again could do the 28th but could also do most dates.... Chandos was good, but would be nice if there is a venue with just a tadge more space, kinda felt like we were stood in a corridor! But I don't know any.......
Posted 19 June 2012
From reponses public and private, it looks like 28th might not be best...

What dates work for people?

Personally I've overseas from the 3rd to the 16th July, but any date after that would work for me really.

Posted 22 June 2012
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
Tansy_Blue
From reponses public and private, it looks like 28th might not be best... What dates work for people? Personally I've overseas from the 3rd to the 16th July, but any date after that would work for me really.
I'm happy to wait until after the 16th July.
Posted 24 June 2012
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
aye bit of advance notice and i'm happy to travel from hull to meet you lot
Posted 24 June 2012
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Yes - bear in mind London  will be heaving with the tourists coming up to Olympics time

In spite of that I propose mid-week 1st August  - my only free slot between shoots at present

Ron
Posted 29 June 2012
My partner and I are moving sometime the first week of August but will try to make it if we have a set date made!

Phil

Posted 30 June 2012
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
So...erm....yeah....well...erm...what happened to this idea?
Posted 14 Aug 2012
Post when the next one is xxx

Posted 25 Sep 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join