Children's Cancer Hospice fundraiser - July 12

Children's Cancer Hospice fundraiser - July 12

14 posts
12 June 2012
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
Sunday 15 July 2012

This is an all day group shoot set on a huge private estate in the stunning South Downs National Park.  Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice is situated on the far side of the estate on land donated by the trustees.

- The estate is providing several huge agricultural vehicles
- I am supplying free tea and coffee and a barbecue set (bring your own food);

- I am making no charge for anyone wishing to use my studio facilities;
- The charity is supplying volunteer marshalls;
- All donations to charity voluntarily;
- All members welcome;

Hoping to have several top dance students there from Chichester University.

I have asked the estate's shepherd to make a flock of sheep available for the final shot of the day.

Please PM me with any questions.

Mods please keep this in the main Group Shoots forum.  Please do not dump it in the Charity Thread.
Posted 12 June 2012
eosfan
Photographer
eosfan
Hi Barney,

Can you put me down for this please.

Thanks

Dave
PS Date in header should be 15th

Posted 12 June 2012
Edited by eosfan 12 June 2012
starr8
Model
starr8
Hi Barney,

Sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to come.

Helen.

Posted 12 June 2012
onebadpuppy
Photographer
onebadpuppy
I would like to come to this, however, if I can't make it, would you be so good as to give me an address that a letter will reach you and tell me who to make the cheque out to and I will find a couple of quid for you.

Posted 12 June 2012
Bluesden
Photographer
Bluesden
Hi.  Tentative.  Should be able to confirm in a few days.

Jim
Posted 12 June 2012
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Please put me down for this seeing as it is such a good cause. Sunday 15th July  ... what time?.

Posted 14 June 2012
JamesDelta
Photographer
JamesDelta
Put my name down as well.
Posted 14 June 2012
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Come on models !
Posted 16 June 2012
Edited by ChrisD 16 June 2012
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
A big thank you to tog Onebadpuppy for a £50 donation cheque.
Posted 19 June 2012
onebadpuppy
Photographer
onebadpuppy
It's now 16 months since my Father passed away at the St Nicholas Hospice in Bury St Edmunds, and because of the care and kindness he recieved in the last days of his life, I now find it very difficult to ignore anyone trying to raise money for a hospice. There isn't a day goes by when I don't think of him for a minute or two.

Posted 30 June 2012
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Tomorrow is nearly upon us all. To whom it may concern ... MODELS please be advised that if you want me to shoot you I ask for a model release to be signed and I must have proof of your age by way of a positive form of i.d. ( for example a passport, driving licence, birth certificate, national insurance/student/medical card ) Although this is a charity shoot I must have age verification from you, basically, no i.d. no shoot. Any under 18's MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian, if not I will not shoot you : simples. I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, I will be aiming to arrive VERY early to help Barney set up before kick off, he has put in a tremendous amount of work already and I'd like to thank him publicly for his efforts so far. Here's to a good day !
Posted 14 July 2012
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Just wanted to publicly thank Barney Douglas for his sterling efforts in organising the charity group shoot for child cancer on Sunday. Also I must mention the young lady ( who's name I'm afraid I don't know ) that toiled tirelessly away in the background working as a mua for some of the models. To those I did get chance to take some photos of ... thank you very much.

Posted 17 July 2012
onebadpuppy
Photographer
onebadpuppy
I am so pleased it all went well, if you do anything like this again get in touch, I will find a few bob for you. Out of interest, which models turned up on the day?

Posted 22 July 2012
bdfoto
Photographer
bdfoto
onebadpuppy

I am so pleased it all went well, if you do anything like this again get in touch, I will find a few bob for you. Out of interest, which models turned up on the day?

Attendees (many on Purestorm):

Models: Elspeth Gibson, Rita DamperJodele Mitchell, Marie Osman, Mishka Yarrow, Anda Bergman, Karla Lisher, Frankie May, Clodagh Pickavance, Susie Jones, Antonia Bell, Victoria Rogers, Amy Summers, Zoe Garcia

Togs: Andrew Kent, Graham Sapsford, Dave Bulling, David Boys, David Elliott, John Tostevin, Barney Douglas, Andy Owen, Chris Dee, James Delta, Shaun Hodge, Fabio Sceac, Agnes Lilla Forrai and Jim Selby

MUAs: Toni Ainsworth. Mishka Yarrow

Apologies to anyone I missed

Barney
Posted 23 July 2012
Edited by bdfoto 23 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join