Midlands model / tog group?

18 posts
10 June 2012
Imageherbie
Photographer
Imageherbie
Hi all,

I was just wondering whether there is a Midlands model / tog club which does group shoots and gets together socially. It would be great to catch up with like minded people in the area.

Dave. 
Posted 10 June 2012
Kizer
Photographer
Kizer
Hi Dave
Put feelers out for a social night or something like that and see who's interested.

Steve

Posted 10 June 2012
there was one organised back in feb that i missed....but i have been in touch with that organiser to see if they can get one sorted for june.

Posted 10 June 2012
andybeeuk
Photographer
andybeeuk
Yeah I used to organise a few meets. But would be great to get another group together. There is also a Flickr group going purestorm Birmingham.

Andy

Posted 10 June 2012
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager

There is a Midlands group that have a Flickr page but activity is now with their FB page. I am not sure if it is an open group or not, I was invited too long ago to remember.
Posted 10 June 2012
Edited by Photoimager 10 June 2012
FastEddie
Photographer
FastEddie
I'd be interested in a meet in Brum.

Posted 12 June 2012
andybeeuk
Photographer
andybeeuk
You could join this Birmingham purestorm

Posted 4 Aug 2012
Edited by andybeeuk 4 Aug 2012
Photorod
Photographer
Photorod
Imageherbie

Hi all,

I was just wondering whether there is a Midlands model / tog club which does group shoots and gets together socially. It would be great to catch up with like minded people in the area.

Dave. 

It would seem that social get togethers are more popular than group shoots for models (observation not criticism) as I have just organised a group shoot at a brilliant venue but while the photographer response has been great, the model response has been extremely poor. The moderators have been very good in explaining to me what has happened to the group shoot arena in the past and why it has demised. Great shame, but that's life.
Probably better to go to the social events and network.
Rod
Posted 6 Aug 2012
studio197
Studio
studio197
We meet regularly (twice a month) at our studio. If interested, get in touch
Posted 7 Aug 2012
Edited by studio197 7 Aug 2012
I have organised another social get together in brum city centre, 17th august 7.30pm at he square peg, if anyone is interested.

Posted 7 Aug 2012
id be interested in meeting other people in west mids/brum area i just moved here!
Posted 7 Aug 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
beckyh1871
west mids/brum area i just moved here!
Anywhere near Wolverhampton?...
Posted 7 Aug 2012
I'm in B'ham alot but may seem blonde but what is tog?
Posted 13 Aug 2012
AJ_Photography
Photographer
AJ_Photography
pho-TOG-rapher. 

OR it may have something to do with the thickness of a quilt  

Posted 13 Aug 2012
I'm in B'ham alot but may seem blonde but what is tog?
Posted 13 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join