Name and Shame.....

It seems this conversation has now been locked
6 posts
6 June 2012
I was booked for a shoot yesterday with another model off #####

He was coming down on holiday and contacted me a few weeks ago to book me whilst he's down. As i already had bookings this week i managed to reschedule one that i had with a local tog and fit him in.

I then was doing all his work for him... Contacting the other model to arrange the date and time of the shoot with her and even helped with story lines for the shoot. I don't mind helping out as we're all supposed to be working together but as i was about to leave the house yesterday at 4.30pm to meet the other model for a coffee and chat prior the shoot to get to know each other a little first and Ian was then picking us both us at 5pm i got an email to cancel the shoot as he's still out enjoying his day..?? WTF an hour and 15minutes before the shoot and the other model was already at the coffee shop waiting for me, so i still went along but there was no show from ####

This has infuriated me as I'm now out of pocket and he wasted a perfectly lovely bank holiday... What a time waster and i would definitely not recommend to work with him.
Moderator Note
Name & Shame deleted - please take this up through the site you organised the shoot through.
Posted 6 June 2012
Edited by WebModerator 6 June 2012
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedi..
~I'm not sure your allowed to name and shame..

Posted 6 June 2012
Im not sure if i was allowed to post what i have but i feel that other models and togs need to know about him, i did tag his profile but he just removed it. 

Its so called togs like him that give other togs a bad name.. I shouldn't have  to learn by my mistake as it wasn't me who made one
Posted 6 June 2012
IainT
Photographer
IainT
LadylikeMedia
~I'm not sure your allowed to name and shame..
You are not allowed to name and shame...but you just stopped Emma being able to delete the post!! Which I just emailed her and advised her to do..And she probably would have done.....
Posted 6 June 2012
I would have too, wasn't even sure if i was allowed to name and shame but i feel that you should be able to as they did it to them selves really.

I'd never dream of cancelling a shoot, never mind cancelling an hour before.....

Posted 6 June 2012
IainT

You are not allowed to name and shame...but you just stopped Emma being able to delete the post!! Which I just emailed her and advised her to do..And she probably would have done.....

Thankyou Iain x
Posted 6 June 2012
It seems this conversation has now been locked