models who look like bettie page...

models who look like bettie page...

18 posts
3 June 2012
shadow_show
Photographer
shadow_show
or those who might scrub up to have more than a fleeting resemblance... or a dita look about them ?

do we have any in the UK ?!

~simon

www.shadowshow.co.uk
Posted 3 June 2012
I was told it once (that I looked like Bettie Page) but I'm not so sure. I think it was just because I'm quite smiley and do lingerie/pin up stuff.
Posted 3 June 2012
Edited by beckym82 3 June 2012
CBPhotography
Photographer
CBPhotograph..
    Hope these come out alright. The models name is Rosalind Alexsandra 190141. hope this helps.
Posted 4 June 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
In my opinion Jessica Scarlett http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?psid=Jessica_scarlett has the best Bettie Page look on here.  She has all the vintage clothing too.
Posted 4 June 2012
Edited by HowardJ 4 June 2012

I have a wig - my hair is dark brown, not black. I do have a fringe, my hair is straight but I do have rollers. I have plenty of vintage clothing/lingerie/corsets and 6" heels. I'm just not quite as slim as the real Bettie!
Posted 4 June 2012
I get called Dita all the time at work since I dyed my hair.  I'm also a burlesquer and I usually dress in a 1950s style so I can defintely pull off a Dita or Bettie look.  My hair's a bit short for Bettie and I don't have the iconc bangs, but I'm pretty good at the retro styling and I can get the vibe right.

My current look (on the left):

Posted 4 June 2012
carlosw
Photographer
carlosw
I did a very successful Bettie Page set with SammiJo who is based in Maidstone now. She has the hairstyle (bangs) curves and cheeky smile. Highly recommended. Carl

Posted 4 June 2012
I've been told I look like Dita Von Teese when I have the right make up on - cant see it myself!
Posted 4 June 2012
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Anna Fur Laxis is an almost spitting double of Bettie Page but she might be a bit far for you.

Posted 4 June 2012
Edited by fizzy 4 June 2012
shadow_show
Photographer
shadow_show
fizzy

Anna Fur Laxis is an almost spitting double of Bettie Page but she might be a bit far for you.

I never realised Anna did such a good Bettie ! but yes shes way up North I believe
Posted 4 June 2012
shadow_show
Photographer
shadow_show
@fleur du mal....liking the new all black look ..suits you
Posted 5 June 2012
shadow_show

@fleur du mal....liking the new all black look ..suits you

Thanks.  It's actually an old look I'm trying out again ... not sure whether I like it or not yet but it lets me do a Dita or Betty Boop look!
Posted 5 June 2012
carlosw
I did a very successful Bettie Page set with SammiJo who is based in Maidstone now. She has the hairstyle (bangs) curves and cheeky smile. Highly recommended. Carl
Thanks for recommending me Carl. It's quite a privilege to be compared to Bettie Page!
Posted 5 June 2012

dont know if this sort of look is any good?
Posted 5 June 2012
http://www.facebook.com/headlinehoneysburlesque

middlesbrough headline honeys is full of pinup girls :3

Posted 8 June 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join