COVER GIRL at 61!! Bloomin' Heck!!

COVER GIRL at 61!! Bloomin' Heck!!

55 posts
29 May 2012
Just heard have been chosen as a cover girl for June issue of H & E -
Image was taken during that heatwave spell in March this year in The New Forest by Maurices Imagery of Christchurch, Hants...

Bloomin' Heck!!

Not bad for an OAP!!wink

Posted 29 May 2012
Well done you!

Posted 29 May 2012
Thank you - much appreciated.laugh

Off to South West France on Friday for 4 day photoshoot...at least it proves models can have a long shelf lifesurprise
Posted 29 May 2012
Well done Suzy!
Posted 29 May 2012
Thank you again. I think your pictures are beautiful.enlightened

Can I please ask you guys out there...is this cover image shot deemed 'SAFE' ?

I put the cover shot up on another site...and was told not office safe and was deemed adult...but it's not showing any naughty bits? Confused?

All advice appertaining to same, appreciated...
Posted 29 May 2012
jes
Model
jes
Well done Suzy!

Posted 29 May 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photography
Well done Suzy great work

Posted 29 May 2012
Imagineers
Photographer
Imagineers
Excellent - here's to the more mature model!

Posted 29 May 2012
aww congratz hunny xx

Posted 29 May 2012
Scarecrow
Photographer
Scarecrow
Well done Suzy, and a big boo to the prudes who think it's not work safe.

Posted 29 May 2012
Thank you guys, all of you.

I am booked to do a fashion shoot for Good Housekeeping end of June in London,  and was a bit worried incase they thought me not suitable after doing a nudie..., but after I emailed them, they said the H & E  shot was a 'very tastful cover', so no probelms, thank goodness for that!

Viv Taylor VIVT Photography on this site.... ( just tagged me on another site...saying...'Nice going Suzy, one in the eye for those that call us " old wrinkles"  ' That's cool!

laugh

The longer I keep going, the longer the shelf life for all the younger models...tee! hee!!surprise
Posted 29 May 2012
How fabulous! Suzy you have a better figure than most girls in their twenties on this site! It truly is inspiring to see a beautiful mature working model! I'm in my thirties now and starting to panic about work drying up! But your living proof it can be done! Well done,I think you're fabulous
Posted 29 May 2012
and ill second that amanda well done suzy xx
Posted 29 May 2012
Am1anda123

How fabulous! Suzy you have a better figure than most girls in their twenties on this site! It truly is inspiring to see a beautiful mature working model! I'm in my thirties now and starting to panic about work drying up! But your living proof it can be done! Well done,I think you're fabulous

Oh Wow! VERY impressed with your portfolio.. gorgeous figure and face.....what beautiful models there are here on Purestorm...the photographers must be spoilt fot choice...cheeky

And thank you for your kind words...being in your 30's is great...a woman is really happy with her body by then (photographer I worked with recently said that too) and I didn't even enter & win my first beauty contest until I was 30.

Anyway Daphne Selfe is still a super model at 80 plus! Bless...
Posted 29 May 2012
MichelleHush

and ill second that amanda well done suzy xx

Thank you and yet again another beautiful model. Michelle you are gorgeous, no wonder you have so many reviews...

They are coming out of the Purestorm woodwork tonight!!cheeky

Posted 29 May 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 29 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join