Published In H&E Magazine 2 Page Spread :)

Published In H&E Magazine 2 Page Spread :)

13 posts
21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
I Just Got  Fantastic  News ..I Am Published In H&E Magazine 2 Page Spread..   yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Posted 21 May 2012
Mcroshaw
Photographer
Mcroshaw
Nice one Dee
Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Mcroshaw

Nice one Dee

Thank You Mike
Posted 21 May 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
It's a full page, inside back cover, not a 2 page spread. It's out tomorrow. And well done. Ted
Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
TeddyB

It's a full page, inside back cover, not a 2 page spread. It's out tomorrow. And well done. Ted [/qt

you know more then me he he :P i dont have a clue ..just had a phone call thats all and i thought it was a 2 page spread for some weird reason but none the less great news

Posted 21 May 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
The actual page, not the whole magazine, has just been posted off to you. Arrives by normal post, tomorrow morning. Ted
Posted 21 May 2012
Well done miss
Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
TeddyB

The actual page, not the whole magazine, has just been posted off to you. Arrives by normal post, tomorrow morning. Ted

oooh thank you Ted..

i cant wait to see it..have not seen it yet..can you buy the magazine?

Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
FrancescaAnne

Well done miss

Thank you Francesca ..your a sweetie
Posted 21 May 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
xdeex
can you buy the magazine?
Indeed, yes. Your corner newsagents shop is the best bet. It's up on 'the top shelf'. Ted
Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
TeddyB

Indeed, yes. Your corner newsagents shop is the best bet. It's up on 'the top shelf'. Ted

okies ..i will go buy a copy in the morning woop woop as well as get the copy you sent

Posted 21 May 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
xdeex
as well as get the copy you sent
Ah, no, I haven't sent you the page. But I do know the man who has posted it. Ted
Posted 21 May 2012
xdeex
Model
xdeex
TeddyB

Ah, no, I haven't sent you the page. But I do know the man who has posted it. Ted

Oh Okies thats cool..i look forward to getting it tomorrow and buying it too

Posted 21 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join