Message templates

Message templates

5 posts
5 May 2012
Would it be possible to devise a set of templates to use when sending messages? It could be in the form of a dropdown menu on the send screen. I was thinking this may cut out a lot of email pingpong and ensure people had all relevant information as soon as possible. For example, (italics represent free text spaces where the template is filled in) Arranging a shoot template Payment: TFCD Location: Jenny Wrens Studio Style or levels: Fashion up to Lingerie Duration: 4 hours Date: To be confirmed Reference template Name of photographer/model: Would you reccomend?: Yes/No If No, reason why: Space for further questions Any other comments: ------------------------------------------------- So on and so forth.
Posted 5 May 2012
In principle a good idea.
In practice, a potential nightmare as a minority would spam other members incessantly.
Posted 5 May 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 5 May 2012
Why not just create them on word etc then Copy and Paste?

Posted 5 May 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Jenny -- I see where you're coming from, but I think it would look a little impersonal - a bit too much like filling out an application form - rather than expressing an interest in working with a particular person. 

Posted 6 May 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Bottom right on the front page there is a list of articles such as "Top tips for modeling". Perhaps there could be one on "Message Templates" which contain a checklist of what to ask for when arranging a shoot, getting references etc.

Posted 6 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join