oh no my daughter is a model

oh no my daughter is a model

7 posts
5 May 2012
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
guess its kama but against my opinion my 16 year old daughter has decided she wants to model, although she has agreed to stick to fashion and beauty for my hearts sake

Just wondering if anyone has some good links to videos or websites that show posing for her to have a look at ?

Thanks in advance 
Posted 5 May 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
There is a BAM Be A Model app for the iPhone, maybe for other devices too. It has a directory of poses.

Posted 5 May 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
2muchglam
guess its kama but against my opinion my 16 year old daughter has decided she wants to model, although she has agreed to stick to fashion and beauty for my hearts sake
Presumably once she is 18 though you will be happy with her posing nude?
Posted 5 May 2012
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
mph

Presumably once she is 18 though you will be happy with her posing nude?

No and i know its very contradictory considering what i do but i just never wanted my daughter being a model but i wouldn't say she couldn't and once she's 18 i will have no choice at all.
But at least for the moment i am happier in her chosen genres.
Posted 5 May 2012
2muchglam
Photographer
2muchglam
tarmoo

There is a BAM Be A Model app for the iPhone, maybe for other devices too. It has a directory of poses.

Thankyou
Posted 5 May 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
2muchglam
No and i know its very contradictory considering what i do but i just never wanted my daughter being a model but i wouldn't say she couldn't and once she's 18 i will have no choice at all. But at least for the moment i am happier in her chosen genres.  
Fair enough - it was a bit tongue in cheek. But as you say it is a little contradictory.
Posted 5 May 2012
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectge..
Hi

A good site for both advice and help for both aspiring and experianced models, plus togs is garage glamour.
Tom

Posted 5 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join