how many accounts??

how many accounts??

15 posts
3 May 2012
hi all, just a quickie question, how many accounts are folk allowed on here. I have 2 as a model and photographer both silver membership but ive heard you can make another but under a free account, is this allowed?

Posted 3 May 2012
Not overly sure, I have a free account as a photographer and my paid account as a model..

Not sure if I know any - model/photographer/studio/mua multi taskers though!

x

Posted 3 May 2012
jes
Model
jes
I think you're allowed one free account, but not sure.  I pay for my modelling one but have a free account as a MUA.

Posted 3 May 2012
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
Does that mean we photographers, can have 2 accounts?

Posted 3 May 2012
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
Generally anyone who meets the acceptance of the Approvals Panel may hold a Free profile.
Upgraded members who openly request a 2nd (Free) profile in the same category are usually accepted
(though attempts to create a second profile if under Suspension can lead to a Ban).
Requests to open a second profile in a different category are treated on a case-by-case basis.

Holding an account in one category does not mean that an application in another will necessarily be accepted.
Applications from photographers who try to open Nude Male Model profiles are treated with caution.
Applications from models for a photographer profile are treated no differently from other photographer applications.

If in doubt please use the 
Contact us link to ask the question.
Posted 3 May 2012
Edited by WebModerator 3 May 2012
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
Sound like a police society. Who wrote the above.

Posted 3 May 2012
i have contacted the mods with questions about my account, after 3 days of waiting for it to be resoloved i thought id ask about a free account in the meantime

MadMod

Generally anyone who meets the acceptance of the Approvals Panel may hold a Free profile.
Upgraded members who openly request a 2nd (Free) profile in the same category are usually accepted
(though attempts to create a second profile if under Suspension can lead to a Ban).
Requests to open a second profile in a different category are treated on a case-by-case basis.

Holding an account in one category does not mean that an application in another will necessarily be accepted.
Applications from photographers who try to open Nude Male Model profiles are treated with caution.
Applications from models for a photographer profile are treated no differently from other photographer applications.

If in doubt please use the 
Contact us link to ask the question.
Posted 3 May 2012
Jenelle_James

i have contacted the mods with questions about my account, after 3 days of waiting for it to be resoloved i thought id ask about a free account in the meantime

Your specific query about your WorldPay subscription was flagged for the attention of the Webmaster
who on security grounds is the ONLY person authorised to examine members' online banking details
through a secure connection to ensure personal banking transactions remain private.
Records show that the Webmaster made direct contact with you yesterday following  your intitial query on Tuesday
to deal with your issue - note that on privacy grounds Moderators cannot acces your private mail on this issue.
If the webmaster has not satisfactorily answered your question please use the [Contact us] link to alert him.
Posted 3 May 2012
Edited by WebModerator 3 May 2012
jimbojetset
Sound like a police society. Who wrote the above.
No it sounds perfectly fair to me.
Posted 3 May 2012
jimbojetset

Who wrote the above.
MadMod wrote the above in response to a specific  question raised by a member.
Posted 3 May 2012
thanks for the reply mods so in conclusion a free account may or may not be accepted?

Posted 3 May 2012
Jenelle_James

so in conclusion a free account may or may not be accepted?
There can be no universal answer as giving one could set highly undesirable precedents.
Each application for a profile has been treated on an individual basis for at least the last three years.
If the Approvals Panel decides to Accept a second profile they will let the successful applicant know.
Posted 3 May 2012
JenSomerfield

No it sounds perfectly fair to me.
We are afraid that we had to introduce Rules & Approvals to try to keep out certain undesirables.
As Premium members may be aware from posts in their section, there are some unsavoury characters
trying to gain access to contact or exploit our model members, and particularly the newer ones.
Posted 3 May 2012
I'm agreeing with you
Posted 3 May 2012
JenSomerfield

I'm agreeing with you
Thanks, We spotted that, Jen.
Unfortunately not everyone seems to realise that a degree of policing and application filtering is necessary
if we are to keep PS reasonably free of some of the truly dodgy characters who boast they "don't do rules".
Posted 3 May 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 3 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join