Thinking of going back dark again?

Thinking of going back dark again?

7 posts
30 April 2012
Hi everyone!!

So i've been contemplating going back dark again recently as my hair is incredibly dry and dull after a couple of years of blonde.

I am thinking of going for this sort of colour and style, my hair is naturally off centrally parted.

So what do you reckon? I don't want to go really dark but a nice brunette. I naturally tan and have naturally boring mousy brown hair however I was blonde as a child (which i've been led to believe means I suit both Blonde and Brunette! Lucky me!)

So just want a  few opinions?
Posted 30 April 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
I say yes, do it! Would look really good on you

Posted 1 May 2012
jes
Model
jes
I think a dark chocolate brown would suit you.  To be honest, I think the hair in that pic you posted is a really broing colour, sorry!

Posted 1 May 2012
Hello everyone! I'm going for the plunge I am going for a chocolate with some golden highlights, reddish highlights and a light blonde highlight over my current colour. I will get a picture up when its done at the end of the month, quite excited!
Posted 1 May 2012
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
I'm sure it'll look awesome! Can't wait to see it mate

Posted 1 May 2012
TravellingToast

I'm sure it'll look awesome! Can't wait to see it mate

I am rather excited myself going to get a funky volumous style too smiley
Posted 1 May 2012
I like that colour, make sure you don't go too dark though if you can't sure, it's best to do it gradually. Trust me, I'm a hairdresser, we used to get so many girls that had gone form dark brown or black, wanting to go blonde, and they don't realise it takes a few weeks to get the result x

Posted 20 July 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join