Published...

13 posts
28 April 2012
timbham
Photographer
timbham
I've been published, twice. Probably not publications any of you have heard of as my work is not mainstream Purestorm-type work, but it makes me feel good - you can read about it in my blog post http://timbham.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/publish-and-be-damned.html (Never done a link before, hope it works!!)

There's also an interesting article by Roswell Ivory in one of the publications as well.

My thanks go to all the models in the images.
Posted 28 April 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Well done,it looks great
Posted 28 April 2012
jes
Model
jes
Well done!

Posted 28 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Well done.

Posted 28 April 2012
Congrats!
Posted 28 April 2012
Aww well done Tim! I seen a sneaky preview of it a few weeks ago so I knew it was coming, only problem is on the blog images I can't see the type very well. Nice to see your charming face again its been so long Hurray for you and the recognition you deserve as we say in Scotland "your a braw photographer". I hope I get to see you at some point this year xx
Posted 28 April 2012
timbham
Photographer
timbham
Thanks for all the comments. Chrissie, you can click on each image to make it bigger so you can read the text. As it wasn't obvious I have now put 'click image to enlarge' to make it clearer. I'll hopefully see you both sometime this year, I am up at Elgin in a month or so time, but that's a bit too far north for you! I also owe you some of the great images from our last shoot
Posted 29 April 2012
timbham

Thanks for all the comments. Chrissie, you can click on each image to make it bigger so you can read the text. As it wasn't obvious I have now put 'click image to enlarge' to make it clearer. I'll hopefully see you both sometime this year, I am up at Elgin in a month or so time, but that's a bit too far north for you! I also owe you some of the great images from our last shoot

I clicked - my eyes aren't what they used to be lol.
The mag looks super!

Been looking forward to seeing the ones from Robs studio!

Elgin, what on earth for? haha!!

Cx
Posted 29 April 2012
Well done Tim
Posted 29 April 2012
timbham
Photographer
timbham
Chrissie_Red

Elgin, what on earth for? haha!!

Cx

To see a man about a paintingsmiley
Posted 29 April 2012
SarahTakahashi
Photographer
SarahTakahashi
Nicely done! Great read and amazing images to go with it, congratulations!
Posted 29 April 2012
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan
Hi Tim
Having just looked at your page , The quality and content of images are far superior to the get sway of images seen regularly on this site . They all seem to be a master class in using a camera , asking a model to pose in perfect locations .
I am totally blown away .

Thanks for posting your images.

Kind Regards

Paul

Posted 29 April 2012
timbham
Photographer
timbham
Thanks everyone, I hope it gave you something to look at on a rainy Sunday - well it's been chucking it down here

Paul, thanks for your kind words. I find that choice of location (and props in a studio) can make the world of difference to an image. The human body can only pose in a limited number of positions, so if you analyse many of my images they are just the same pose as many others, but I have put the model in an interesting location, or given her something interesting to wave about.smiley

So I spend far more time and effort trying to find a good location than a good model - there are loads of good models on here
I also collaborate with other photographers as I find that helps with creativity - Robs_1 and I have shot together on a number of occasions, it also brings down costs as well as helping improve my photography.
Posted 29 April 2012
Edited by timbham 29 April 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join