London, kent or essex??

5 posts
24 April 2012
partychris
Photographer
partychris
Does anyone know if there is a group shoot organised in any of the above areas soon? i would love to join in on one if there is one happening fairly soon.. Thanks Chris
Posted 24 April 2012
Andrew_Appleton
Photographer
Andrew_Appleton
Hi Chris, not exactly a group shoot but I run workshops at Village Studios in Bexley every month. We keep the numbers down so that everyone gets plenty of shooting time plus we have a selection of awesome models including Iveta, Kate Errington, Demari Vi Syth, Cassie Jade, Jen Brook (apostrophe_s), Raine and Angela Hudson.

Next one is 5/6/7 May and we also run a social once a month on a Saturday evening at the Coach and Horses in Bexley. Next is 5th May, 7.30pm

PM me or Jon at Village studios for info if you are interested.

Andrew.
Posted 24 April 2012
partychris
Photographer
partychris
Hi Andrew, that all sounds great.

p.m sent.

Posted 24 April 2012
gavrelle
Photographer
gavrelle
Andrew, These sessions sound good, and Bexley isn t too far away, how much are they and where do you advertise future dates

Kyle Tallett

Posted 5 May 2012
Paul_Tooth
Photographer
Paul_Tooth
Hi Kyle ,
If you look on Andrews website as detailed in his tag, under training, then workshops dates and booking, you will find the dates and prices there. Having done several of Andrews courses myself I can vouch that Andrew Is a great teacher and the courses very informative with just the right mix of theory and hands on experience.

Posted 5 May 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join