Hair question.

27 posts
19 April 2012
jes
Model
jes
This isn't exactly a life changing decision but I shall put my hair in your hands....  To have a fringe or not to have a fringe?  I have uploaded images with and without so if you would take a minute to let me know your preference, that would be super douper!  Thanks.

Posted 19 April 2012
i like the side fringe you have like on your avatar really suits you x
Posted 19 April 2012
jes
Model
jes
louise22

Thank you!  That's sort of what I had in mind, but it's growing out and I don't know whether to let it carry on or cut a fringe back in.  I don't want to look like a 37 year old who's trying to look 12, haha!
Posted 19 April 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
Have a word with this person...she's close to you... http://www.purestorm.com/Fisherface
Posted 19 April 2012
jes
Model
jes
barone

Have a word with this person...she's close to you... http://www.purestorm.com/Fisherface

We don't get along.

Posted 19 April 2012
murphyspal
Photographer
murphyspal
Both images with and without are stunning. If pushed I would say without, but that is purely a personal preference, which I suspect with a lot of photographers is what it comes down to. But with a fringe it wouldn't put me off a shoot, and they both add to a strong portfolio.

Posted 19 April 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photogra..
Another vote foe side fringe I think it really suits you

Posted 19 April 2012
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
I think that a fringe is then quite limiting in potential other styles. I like the shots with your hair pulled back, how would they work with a fringe?

Si

Posted 19 April 2012
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Not fringe. Or swept to the side.

Makes you look stronger, more character.
Posted 19 April 2012
fringe plus if you have a side fringe you can always brush it to one side and make it look like you havent got one if you get bored of it although i have to say the full fringe look really suits you like on the new pic with the blue kaftan top.
Posted 19 April 2012
Edited by FALLENANGELTANIA 19 April 2012
jamie_78
Photographer
jamie_78
louise22
Ditto
Posted 19 April 2012
Jes, with or without fringe you don't look 37! More like early 20's. I'd be inclined to say keep fringe as you can always pin it back whereas minus fringe & wanting one you can't

Posted 19 April 2012
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
I really like both styles but at a push I'd say as your avatar

Posted 19 April 2012
Andrew_Appleton
Photographer
Andrew_Apple..
I would need to shoot with you first so I can make an informed decision Andrew.
Posted 19 April 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
I like the fringe on your avatar. I think it makes you look younger ( not that you're old - he said trying to avoid digging a hole for himself )

Posted 19 April 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join