Thought I better introduce myself

Thought I better introduce myself

24 posts
7 April 2012
Hello , I have just recently started using Purestorm after always using Modelmayhem. I thought I would introduce myself over here on the forum. So here it goes erm, I am Jenny, I am a little bit weird, I mostly shoot art and erotic nude as I find it liberating, I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really
Posted 7 April 2012
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Welcome to the madness that is Purestorm
Posted 7 April 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
You shoot taller than 5'4".....welcome
Posted 7 April 2012
barone
You shoot taller than 5'4".....welcome
oh do I, that's good, I am rather vertically challenged but they do say that good things come in small packages
Posted 7 April 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
jennyfozard

... I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really

Well, well, well. What a coincidence. Did you know that Frome in Somerset is renowned as the world's best source of antique chairs? (I'm lying; I'm just trying to coax you to Somerset. Sorry.)

Seriously...  Interesting portfolio - you have individuality. Very much like the shapes in the pic below:

Posted 7 April 2012
Lovely photographic profile...liking the fact you are really telling how it is that you don't model for free- very articulate.
Enjoy your time on here...

Regards,
Suzy x
Posted 7 April 2012
IainT
Photographer
IainT
jennyfozard
Hello , I have just recently started using Purestorm after always using Modelmayhem. I thought I would introduce myself over here on the forum. So here it goes erm, I am Jenny, I am a little bit weird, I mostly shoot art and erotic nude as I find it liberating, I like to collect antique chairs and erm yeah that's about really
There is nothing weird about collecting antique chairs.......that got my attention actually...I like antique chairs.....
Posted 7 April 2012
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingTo..
Welcome to purestorm Jenny, lovely images
Posted 7 April 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Some really good art nude images on your profile. I would love to arrange a shoot when you do a tour are down south.
Posted 7 April 2012
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Welcome Jenny You have a great look, I imagine you'll be very popular. You live relatively close to me as well so feel free to contact me for references for photographers if you ever need to.
Posted 7 April 2012
jes
Model
jes
You're so lucky to be able to collect chairs.  I like chairs.  I have nowhere to put them though.

Posted 7 April 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
Are we talking fullsize grownup chairs?....if you're talking dolls house chairs, then you're a freak!

Posted 7 April 2012
thank you for all your kind words. Yes they are full sized chairs and I have just bought a new one today at a great price

Posted 7 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Three chairs for finally getting here. I love your look.
Posted 7 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
jes

You're so lucky to be able to collect chairs.  I like chairs.  I have nowhere to put them though.

Buy a table !!!
Posted 7 April 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join