7 posts
2 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
** PLEASE NOTE, NEW VENUE **
Our April meetup will be at Circus Cafe,
8 St Mary's Street, EH1 1SU, Edinburgh

Join us for our regular Networking night in Edinburgh on Thursday April 5th 2012.

It's a free networking event for local photographers, models, makeup artists and visual creatives/stylists.

Come along and meet likeminded people to connect with and create!

Even if you cannot attend, please pass the invite amongst your contacts and spread the word.

Our slideshows at events are a great talking point, so get your images submitted soon.

If you want your images displayed in the slideshow, you'll have to submit them in advance. We will allow up to 6 images.
It doesn't necessarily have to be portrait/fashion. (we'd really like to see submissions from models, stylists, make-up-artists, as well as photographers)

Circus Cafe Directions

** PLEASE NOTE, NEW VENUE **
Our New meetup location is at Circus Cafe,
8 St Mary's Street, EH1 1SU, Edinburgh
Posted 2 April 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 2 April 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Gerry, could this be moved back to the following week, please? I'm arriving on Wednesday 11th and flying back down on Saturday 14th. Ted
Posted 2 April 2012
Edited by TeddyB 2 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
TeddyB

Gerry, could this be moved back to the following week, please? I'm arriving on Wednesday 11th and flying back down on Saturday 14th. Ted

It was confirmed for the 5th after discussionsg with your helicopter pilot of your schedule. 

The ladies of Scotland have also been alerted of your charming ways smiley

Posted 2 April 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Damn and blast! My mini kilt is in the dry cleaners this week, hence my not coming up there until next week. My next visit would then be Friday 3rd August, the start of the Fringe, for one week. Ted
Posted 2 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Ted, as you know Clan Quiff no longer allow non family members to wear their tartan, so I probably couldn't lend you my kilt.
Posted 2 April 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Actually, was watching the BBC news this morning, they said forget your kilts, bring your ski's if your visiting Scotland. It did look a bit winter-like there, right up north. Ted
Posted 3 April 2012
Edited by TeddyB 3 April 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
A little bit of snow may shut down the Englanders and their towns and cities, but it certainly shouldn't  prevent a man from wearing his kilt.

Had a little snow today, nothing to worry about, still warm at 3c smiley  
Posted 3 April 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join