Can't wait until October!

Can't wait until October!

18 posts
30 March 2012
I am now a mum to be and my husband and i are sooooooooooo excited! frown
12 week scan was today which was amazing!frown
Baby is due in October so i have decided to take a long break from modelling to concentrate on family life.
I might consider doing a pregnancy shoot...would love to hear experiences from other models and photographers who have done a pregnancy shoot.

Thanks to all the wonderful photographers, models and mua's i have worked with over the last few years.
cheeky

Dannsair

Posted 30 March 2012
Edited by Dannsair 30 March 2012
Lovely news - congrats!!

Posted 30 March 2012
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Congratulations! I've not had the opportunity to do a pregnancy shoot thus far; hope you manage to get one booked, I've heard many parents say that they enjoy looking back at their pregnancy pictures and remembering the experience. Best of luck to you, your hubby and bump!
Posted 30 March 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Massive congratulations Jen.
Posted 30 March 2012
Congratulations most excellent news. I was born in October, its awesome I remember just finishing up my birthday chocolates and then going out trick or treating later in the month <3 I was always well padded out for the winter months lol xx
Posted 30 March 2012
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
Congrats Missus!

Posted 30 March 2012
River
Model
River
Congratulations lovely!!

Posted 31 March 2012
Thanks everyone
Posted 3 April 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Congrats hun x

Posted 3 April 2012
kevinuk
Photographer
kevinuk
Great news we have just had our first baby 4 weeks ago Baby Callum

Posted 3 April 2012
Congrats Kevinuk we still don't know the sex of our baby but i have a gutt feeling it's a boy we are having...will need to wait a few weeks yet to see if i'm right o wrong.
Posted 3 April 2012
Congratulations hun! I think you should take proper pregnancy shots.My friend took pictures every 4-5 weeks of her belly, her little boy is now 6 months old, but she wishes she had done a proper pregnancy photo shoot. I wouldn't miss those moment, would keep it as a nice memory.

Posted 3 April 2012
Congratulations hun! I think you should take proper pregnancy shots.My friend took pictures every 4-5 weeks of her belly, her little boy is now 6 months old, but she wishes she had done a proper pregnancy photo shoot. I wouldn't miss those moment, would keep it as a nice memory.

Posted 3 April 2012
roncevicashton
Photographer
roncevicashton
I love doing pregnancy shoots - definately do one of those. The pictures are always lovely. Some examples... http://photos.roncevic-ashton.co.uk/pregnancy I think 34-38 weeks is perfect so you've got a while yet. J
Posted 3 April 2012
Thanks for the example shots...some really good images Thanks for the advice about when to actually do the shoot...that was going to be my next question. Will certainly look for lots of inspriation and hopefully i will have some good shots to post on my profile later in the year.
Posted 5 April 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join