Chester Networking Day Sunday 25th March

Chester Networking Day Sunday 25th March

16 posts
22 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
March's Networking Day is upon us. Models, photographers and MUAs welcome for a get together, chat and a bit of shooting frown Sounds good to me! Lunch too cheeky 

Those interested in coming please make yourself knownfrown

Starts around about 11 am ish. Those interested in joining the breakfast run to Wetherspoons first please be at the studio for 9.15 am.
Posted 22 March 2012
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
And we're up and running! I shall be there for brekkie. Large, or traditional, that is the question: whether 'tis Nobler in the stomach to suffer the sausage and egg of outrageous Wetherspoon.

Posted 22 March 2012
pontius584
Photographer
pontius584
I'll be there for breakfast (regular for me - no more being a hero and having the big breakfast)

Ps Clocks go forward by one hour on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Posted 22 March 2012
Edited by pontius584 22 March 2012
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
An hour less in bed? Bugger.

Posted 22 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
pontius584

I'll be there for breakfast (regular for me - no more being a hero and having the big breakfast) Ps Clocks go forward by one hour on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Oh goody more time to do things frowncheeky
Posted 23 March 2012
gazcoop
Photographer
gazcoop
Hi might try and make this one , who we got modelling ??

Posted 24 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
gazcoop

Hi might try and make this one , who we got modelling ??

Hi Gary, it'll be good to see you cheeky Portia Victoria is bringing some models from her agency Model Rebellion and I think Andzi from Poland is coming amongst potential others. A couple of photographers have asked if they can bring models with them.
Posted 24 March 2012
JGPhotography
Photographer
JGPhotography
Possibly a couple of models from fashion shows I went to recently too, but it all depends on whether they can get out of bed on a Sunday...

Posted 24 March 2012
gazcoop
Photographer
gazcoop
cool
Posted 24 March 2012
IanParker1
Photographer
IanParker1
I'll try and make it to this one, if I can remember the way to the studio !
Posted 24 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
JGPhotography

Possibly a couple of models from fashion shows I went to recently too, but it all depends on whether they can get out of bed on a Sunday...

Make sure they do laugh
Posted 24 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
IanParker1

I'll try and make it to this one, if I can remember the way to the studio !

Excellent! do your best Ian cheeky 
Posted 24 March 2012
Photographer
If someone could please tell me where (ideally post code) I too would like to come over

Many Thanks

Posted 24 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox
Here are the usual last minute details for those who are not regulars. It all kicks off by about 11 am-ish and its the usual £10 for photographers to cover studio costs and lunch for everyone. Parking is limited, but we will sort it out one way or other, but car pool if you can. If we get stuck at the studio, there's a public car park in Bold Place around the corner (2 mins walk literally). Anyone coming by train let me know and I'll collect you from the station.

Final reminder of the address in case you need it, Pathway Studios, St. Thomas's Pathway, Chester CH1 3LQ. My mobile is 07547 155606. Satnavs usually direct you to Bold Place, which is literally just around the corner. Don't turn into Bold Place but carry on towards a building with pillars ahead of you. Follow road around to left and you'll see Tescos and Boots on your right. St Thomas's Pathway is on the left opposite Boots. Drive down following round to the right and the studio is ahead of you (small wooden blue door).

For the early birds, a few of us are doing the usual breakfast run to Whetherspoons around the corner. If you want to join us please let me know and be at the studio for 9:15 am at the latest.

Call me if you have problems.

See you all soon,
Colin

Posted 24 March 2012
expressionbox
Photographer
expressionbox

If someone could please tell me where (ideally post code) I too would like to come over Many Thanks

You are more than welcome cheeky See previous post for full details. If you know models who might be interested in coming with you, please feel free to bring them - the more the merrier frown
Posted 24 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join