help ?????

It seems this conversation has now been locked
8 posts
19 March 2012
hey all , just wondering when ive been left feedback its not showing for eg : feedback from the 1st shoot ,just shows the more recent fb that person left eg 2nd shoot ? how do i chance this so people can see all fb ?

This query has been personally answered by an Administrator.
Posted 19 March 2012
Edited by WebModerator 19 March 2012
KevinJS
Photographer
KevinJS

Hello beside you feedback at the begining you will see the below Click on Click here to read them all

There are 13 positive recommendations for sammy1990 Click here to read them all

Posted 19 March 2012
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
Hi Sammy, I just looked at your profile and see 13 feedbacks there, all positives. The most recent 5 show up when someone first views your profile, and if they click on "There are 13 positive recommendations for sammy1990 Click here to read them all" they see the whole list.

Posted 19 March 2012
Edited by skymouse 19 March 2012
i think i know what you meen and people can only leave 1 feedback per profile so your 1st shoot feedback will have been erased to make way for your second feedback
hope that helps
ratisha

Posted 19 March 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
If the same person leaves new feedback it overwrites the original. They need to mention both shoots in the new feedback

Posted 19 March 2012
ohh i see thats a shame as itl have been erased now
Posted 19 March 2012
When a photographers after a shoot leaves a new review, ...they need to first remember to copy and paste the previous ones under the new feedback...BUT will only count as one positive review even if you've worked for that particular photographer more than once.

Hopefully photographers are patient enough to do that.  Good reviews count to a model...cheeky
Posted 19 March 2012
Liteangle
Photographer
Liteangle
Yes Suzy, I copy earlier reviews into my word processor, add the new comments then paste the whole into the review box. I'm sure that until a year or so ago that it was possible to add feedback not just replace it. Perhaps the moderators would like to take up this issue sometime with a view to altering the way the software works or at least posting a warning when one adds feedback.

Moderator Comment : The ability to leave multiple feedback was reversed shortly after the introduction
of icons (smilies) as a number of members were seriously abusing the system to rig each other's total.
Posted 19 March 2012
Edited by WebModerator 19 March 2012
It seems this conversation has now been locked