My first ever feature video!!!!

15 posts
13 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
So I just got my video back from the videographer and here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7jiKeYtyvw

I've never done anything like this before and hope to do it again!
Massive success for me as I've always been told I'll never be able to do stuff like this.

Posted 13 March 2012
Tibby
Model
Tibby
You look great darling
Well done! Xx

Posted 13 March 2012
NMP
Photographer
NMP
Well done. I especially like it when you're just waking up - the beat of the soundtrack fits the scene perfectly!

Posted 13 March 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photography
Brilliant great work song really works with the video

Posted 13 March 2012
Love it
Posted 13 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Tibby

You look great darling Well done! Xx

Thanks hunny...
Hope baby is cooking well<3333

Thanks guys means A LOT
Posted 13 March 2012
TheShinyOne
Photographer
TheShinyOne
Excellent video, classy and cool
Posted 14 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
TheShinyOne

Excellent video, classy and cool

Thank you muchos<3
x
Posted 14 March 2012
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
Really good all round fantastic video very natural, however being a sad git would love to know Camera? (SLR) Lens and were light used etc all the Tech stuff.

thanks for sharing.

Posted 16 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
shapeman

Really good all round fantastic video very natural, however being a sad git would love to know Camera? (SLR) Lens and were light used etc all the Tech stuff. thanks for sharing.

The camera used was a RED EPIC 5(I think)
I know its RED's new camera.

Cannot explain about lens as I have no idea and I know we weren't able to borrow one from Red in time.

Lights used...Jesbus I can find out I know arri lights were used to create the daylight through the blinds x

Posted 16 March 2012
Andi_Martin
Photographer
Andi_Martin
shapeman
Really good all round fantastic video very natural, however being a sad git would love to know Camera? (SLR) Lens and were light used etc all the Tech stuff. thanks for sharing.
Helloo, i am the lucky guy that got to shoot the lovely Bailey for this video. It was indeed the Red Epic - all shot at 5k using the 17-50 cinema lens (i tried to get anamorphic lenses for the shoot but i couldn't in time. Lighting was mainly two 2ft two bank fluorescent daylight lights. An Arri Redhead was used as well to add some harsher shadows - and using an orange gel to create more of a morning sunlight effect for the opening shots. The latter shots on the sofa a Redhead was again used but with no gel or diffusion. All shot at 5600k. Edited in Premiere pro and graded in After Effects. Andi
Posted 16 March 2012
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
Andi_Martin

Helloo, i am the lucky guy that got to shoot the lovely Bailey for this video. It was indeed the Red Epic - all shot at 5k using the 17-50 cinema lens (i tried to get anamorphic lenses for the shoot but i couldn't in time. Lighting was mainly two 2ft two bank fluorescent daylight lights. An Arri Redhead was used as well to add some harsher shadows - and using an orange gel to create more of a morning sunlight effect for the opening shots. The latter shots on the sofa a Redhead was again used but with no gel or diffusion. All shot at 5600k. Edited in Premiere pro and graded in After Effects. Andi

Andy

First may i thank you for sharing it always good for motivation to see the work of talented videographers, I wouls also like to thank you for the technical information I have a look on google.

A big thanks to Bailey for her great modelling and acting skills.

regards

shapeman   
Posted 16 March 2012
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Bailey it's really good to see you getting into the video scene mate as others are thinking just like me, it is the future mate. i.e. videos

Keep it up.

Strober
www.strober.co.uk
www.strobegun.co.uk

Posted 16 March 2012
Edited by Strober 16 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Strober

Bailey it's really good to see you getting into the video scene mate as others are thinking just like me, it is the future mate. i.e. videos Keep it up. Strober www.strober.co.uk www.strobegun.co.uk

:-D Thank you
I really enjoyed it x
Posted 16 March 2012
shapeman
Photographer
shapeman
Andi

Spent a good few hours checking out the Red Epic beast of a camera,

Keep up the good work

Shapeman.

Posted 18 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join