(Yes, it really IS another Macaroon thread.)">Chaperones (Yes, it really IS another Ma...

Chaperones (Yes, it really IS another Macaroon thread.)

It seems this conversation has now been locked
38 posts
9 March 2012
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
* I Bring someone with me to EVERY shoot! (Call this unprofessional i dont care its better to be safe than sorry these days) & to be honest if you dont like it as far as im concerned your the one with the issue! No they do not distract me & they do not interfere.
(if you have a problem with this please dont bother to contact me)

I wonder why this model who joined purestorm in April last year has not got one feedback on her profile?

Could it be that the remarks above are offensive to togs or is she in any way justified in her approach.

Personally if a model says may she bring someone to a shoot I always say yes. But I do not think I wish to be bullied.

Posted 9 March 2012
Edited by clarmike 9 March 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
2 minutes smiley

Posted 9 March 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Yay!

Posted 9 March 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
But she does put 110% into every shoot she does - maybe the chaperone provides the extra 10%
Posted 9 March 2012
Edited by tarmoo 9 March 2012
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
Posted 9 March 2012
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
please Gerry wot does 2 minutes mean

Posted 9 March 2012
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
Posted 9 March 2012
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
This is a Chaperone Drill isnt it? Just checking the reflexes of the moderators in an emergency
Posted 9 March 2012
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
Maccaroooooooooooooonssssss

Posted 9 March 2012
clarmike
Photographer
clarmike
Oh blimey...perhaps I should read more...this subject does seem to have had a degree of coverage. I think I will forget it and go to bed.. Goodnight all

Posted 9 March 2012
Edited by clarmike 9 March 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
I have two dogs at my shoots, one threat from a model and they attack like a pair of velociraptors. One usually goes straight for the lady bits and while she is defending that area, the other nips round the back as he knows how girls love a cold wet nose up their bum. It is a joy to witness. Models get sexually assaulted yet can't blame me Not had a chaperone able to deal with it yet.
Posted 9 March 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
mattharper

I have two dogs at my shoots, one threat from a model and they attack like a pair of velociraptors. One usually goes straight for the lady bits and while she is defending that area, the other nips round the back as he knows how girls love a cold wet nose up their bum. It is a joy to witness. Models get sexually assaulted yet can't blame me Not had a chaperone able to deal with it yet.

I'm sorry I cancelled my shoot with you now Matt, I can be quite threatening 
Posted 9 March 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
What is a chaperone?

Posted 9 March 2012
ciaran
Photographer
ciaran
mph
What is a chaperone?