Working on projects with Rankin and Perou

Working on projects with Rankin and Perou

9 posts
3 March 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Excited to say i am working on photographic projects with photographers Perou and Rankin.

Posted 4 March 2012
Wow congrats have a great time
Posted 4 March 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Thanks xx

Posted 4 March 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
maxina
Perou
Grats! I saw this guy on some reality TV show... I hope he's much less of an utter arse in real life!
Posted 4 March 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Socialdisaster
Grats! I saw this guy on some reality TV show... I hope he's much less of an utter arse in real life!
Lol, yeah he is a lot nicer in real life i think he likes to put on a show as you do in that industry,We are working on a nude book and it is very exciting but Im most Pleased about Rankin ,i was asked to work with Rankin a few years back when i was with an agency but the shoot got cancled for some reason.
Posted 4 March 2012
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography

Have fun Rankin is fairly down to earth.

Posted 4 March 2012
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Wow, really is a success story. Sure those shoots will be sensational. Very impressive, well done!

Posted 7 March 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
I heard a lot of the stuff that made Perou look like an arse was actually down to the way the show was edited. Apparently he is a really nice guy who just knows what he wants

Posted 7 March 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
MikeRiot
I heard a lot of the stuff that made Perou look like an arse was actually down to the way the show was edited. Apparently he is a really nice guy who just knows what he wants
I wouldn't doubt it - reality tv is just that: TV.
Posted 7 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join