How do the same people get to ...

How do the same people get to ...

49 posts
29 Feb 2012
How do the same people get to have their images on the front page all the time?

I dont understand how the same faces are always on the front page, do they pay for this or something?#
Tillie
Posted 29 Feb 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 29 Feb 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Some models constantly upload the same images, hoping that they will get some interest if people see the photos if they are chosen for the front page. It appears that the "Old lady from No 6" who chooses photos for the front page has quite a short memory. She probably is a little gaga, but don't tell anyone. frown
Posted 29 Feb 2012
Edited by tarmoo 29 Feb 2012
Oh, I get ya now. I wondered what was going on... Thank you
Posted 29 Feb 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
I'd put this on every day if it was up to me
In fact, there is a space on my dining room wall .............
Posted 29 Feb 2012
ha ha....thanks. I dont know how to put the same photo on all the time. Do they have to delete afterwards?

Posted 29 Feb 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
TillieModel

ha ha....thanks. I dont know how to put the same photo on all the time. Do they have to delete afterwards?

Some members here, and other sites, load a picture, leave it a week, sometimes less, then delete it and reload it.  
There are some persistent offenders that do this, not only models. One photographer deletes near enough his entire portfolio and then reloads it.  
I find it pathetic as it shows they aren't getting new material and rely on a set number of images they probably haven't managed to improve on.

I wouldn't worry about it, I noticed you several times recently

Posted 29 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Personally I think the old lady at No6 is a great judge..............I've had my last 4 or 5 on the front page smiley

I have noticed some of the same names appearing again and again.

Tillie.......you've got 2 up just now, and I love this one cheeky

Posted 29 Feb 2012
Vish87
Photographer
Vish87
mattharper

Some members here, and other sites, load a picture, leave it a week, sometimes less, then delete it and reload it. 

This is very true (quite allot of models do this)
In some occasions models also delete their accounts and create new ones yet upload the same old photos just to get attention
Posted 29 Feb 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Vish87

This is very true (quite allot of models do this)
In some occasions models also delete their accounts and create new ones yet upload the same old photos just to get attention

Ha Ha, that's more to get rid of a negative reference

Someone let me down so I gave a negative reference. They then created a new profile but I saw it so gave another negative and told admin who copied in the other bad ones  
Posted 29 Feb 2012
Blacklion
Photographer
Blacklion
I think your work is a little on the raunchy side to appear on the front page Tillie. Not that one is complaining....
Posted 29 Feb 2012
Vish87
Photographer
Vish87
mattharper

Someone let me down so I gave a negative reference. They then created a new profile but I saw it so gave another negative and told admin who copied in the other bad ones

Haha good effort
Posted 29 Feb 2012
kwamea
Photographer
kwamea
i personally don't even think it's anything to do with what has been mentioned here on this thread. to me the images are just completely chosen at random, with no quality control.

Posted 1 March 2012
Holmax
Photographer
Holmax
Don't quite believe its random with no quality control. Most of the images are at least half decent and there's never any truly appalling pictures. I've also noticed that there definitely seems to be an 'in crowd' when it comes to the front page. Only one of mine has ever been on the front page and funnily enough it was an image I'd just uploaded so again, I don't think it's completely random. Could be worse though, net model really does have some shit on their front page
Posted 1 March 2012
kwamea
Photographer
kwamea
will agree to disagree. yes you see some decent stuff there but in my own opinion you also see some garbage on occasion.

never been on net model so wouldn't know what goes on there.

Posted 1 March 2012
nicholasstratton
Photographer
nicholasstra..
is it not 'paid members' images ??

i'm a free user and i dont think any free users images get on the front page, i do stand to be corrected though

Posted 1 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join