new hair style - what do you think?

new hair style - what do you think?

11 posts
28 Feb 2012
Ok, so I've had that fringe across my forehead for 5 years now and I've literally had ENOUGH of it! So today I asked my hairdresser to cut my hair with it not as a fringe (I think this makes sense hehe!) anyway, what do you think, from a photography side of things? Please ignore the awful photo - I just wanted to see what you all thought...
Posted 28 Feb 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
looks good

Posted 28 Feb 2012
NMP
Photographer
NMP
Thumbs up .
Posted 28 Feb 2012
mgphotomedia
Photographer
mgphotomedia
NMP

Thumbs up .

X2 cheekycheeky
Posted 28 Feb 2012
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Looks good, but may I make one comment please? With the fringe, you had a very young look. I think that you now have an even younger look. From a work point of view I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Posted 29 Feb 2012
orsoncarter
Looks good, but may I make one comment please? With the fringe, you had a very young look. I think that you now have an even younger look. From a work point of view I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Not sure if it's a bad thing or a good but I do have a really young looking face. I am only 19 too!! So theres not alot I can do about it hehe
Posted 1 March 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Noice!!

Posted 1 March 2012
scubie
Photographer
scubie
I love it, nothing wrong with looking young,  wish I did!!
Doug
Posted 1 March 2012
thanks guys - A photographer kindly did an edit of the image hehe thought I'd share it with you for the fun of it!
Posted 1 March 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I like it, I can imagine you'll always be asked for I.D. you look mid to late teens smiley
Posted 1 March 2012
Edited by gerryquiff 1 March 2012
gerryquiff
I like it, I can imagine you'll always be asked for I.D. you look mid to late teens 
Just before my 18th i got ID'd for a 15 age film! I was like hmm ok then! But yeah i'll probably be being ID'd till i'm 30 haha! I'm sure i wont mind though! I don't mind having a baby face really, hopefully i wont get as many wrinkles having said that, i did buy archers in tescos about 3 months ago, and i got my purse out to give him my ID and the guy was like 'no it's ok, i reckon your about 19 so i dont need to see it' how bizzareee!
Posted 2 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join