You might not consider it a success story........

You might not consider it a success story........

13 posts
21 Feb 2012
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
......but I do.

For the first time since breaking my collarbone nearly three weeks ago, I put my own socks on this morning. That is all.
smiley
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Minna
Model
Minna
Oh no Rob! You poor thing! Take it easy, get well soon
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Jesus... I had no idea!! Well done on doing the socks up though thats pretty awesome progress, its amazing how much everyone takes the small tasks in life for granted. You will be like a new born lamb when you get to the jumping and running about stage - I would love to see a video of it Keep up the progress xx
Posted 21 Feb 2012
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
Thanks Mina...don't worry, I'm taking it really easy, much to my wife's annoyance Hope you're well sweetie....haven't spoke to you in ages
Posted 21 Feb 2012
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
Hey Chrissie, That'll teach me for going skiing at my age haha. I didn't stop me drinking and smoking my tits off though Hoping to see you 'norf of the border' later this year. xx
Posted 21 Feb 2012
otteypm
Photographer
otteypm
Putting them on your hands doesn't count
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Well my granddad always says it doesn't matter how old you are if you want to do something you need to just get out there and do it. I'm back in Englandshire in a few weeks but only for a short weekend down in that London place. Now I have 3 little cats and a falling down house to contend with its proving tricky to get away. I've still not kicked the smoking, although in fairness I've not tried that hard xx
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Minna
Model
Minna
Thanks Rob, I'm glad the morale and the wife are being supportive and tough Keep up the good work and, as Chrissie said, the progress... Speak soon x
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Lifescapes
Photographer
Lifescapes
RobS_1

I put my own socks on this morning.
Haha!  I consider an achievement any morning I can manage that.  Particulaly if I manage to get them on the right feet wink
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Fox2006
Photographer
Fox2006
but!!....were they clean ones?...hehe j/k

Posted 21 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
WELL DONE Rob. cheeky

You do know you have to change them every couple of week though...............whether they need it or not, or that your pants 
Posted 21 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lifescapes

Haha!  I consider an achievement any morning I can manage that.  Particulaly if I manage to get them on the right feet wink

You should be putting them on your LEFT and RIGHT feet wink
Posted 21 Feb 2012
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
Aww crap.....don't tell me I have to take them off again!!!

I think I'll just get my carer to do it for me (she hates it when I call her that)

Posted 21 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join