Just a few things:)

Just a few things:)

8 posts
21 Feb 2012
Still modelling and enjoying some fashion and commercial lately! Very refreshing!
Im In Zoo magazine with a feature today aswell as a full spread in picture magazine austraila both paid of course, should be after 5 years now modelling....doesnt it go quick!!

Ive just done a shoot  for one of the uks largest sunbed companies for there flyers, brochures and on there vans lol!

Ive done a few fromt covers for biker magazines aswell aswell as a few other publications and great promo jobs over the last few years.
Soon I will be getting into other work aswell so modelling may become part time.

The day I do say goodbye is probably going to be quite upsetting. Id rather still do a few shoots now and again as this has been my life since 2007.
For something that at times tries my patience and has me on highs and lows, its funny how i would ever miss it.
I think modelling has been my way of self expression and proving that I do actually have something that i deem myself half decent at.

Although I dont think Ive ever got to where I want to be with it, but Ive got close!
Thanks to everyone who has worked with me over the years. You have kept me busy, kept my little mind motivated and helped me become somebody. Befoe modelling I felt I had so much to give but was stuck in nothing going nowhere.

Now I can look back and be proud that i stuck at it and came quite far.

Im doing a little tour now around the uk and i hope to work with many more photographers.
Thankyou again to all me lovelies, hope to see some of you again soon xx
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Vas
Model
Vas
Congratulations, it sounds like you've been busy!

You don't necessarily have to say goodbye at any point, I've tried to retire a few times but keep shooting with people just for fun. I swear it's addictive!

Posted 21 Feb 2012
Haha thanks Vas, it wuld feel weird giving it up for good. Ive a few regulars I could shoot with though, theres alot of people id liek to stay in tocuh with too! xxx

Posted 21 Feb 2012
iparker
Photographer
iparker

Tour of York soon, can't wait. angry

Posted 21 Feb 2012
I love this post - part of it echoes how I feel! You're gorgeous and you deserve all the success you get xxx
Posted 21 Feb 2012
Imagetech
Photographer
Imagetech
emmakatedawson

Haha thanks Vas, it wuld feel weird giving it up for good. Ive a few regulars I could shoot with though, theres alot of people id liek to stay in tocuh with too! xxx

Dont forget to come and see us again Kate 

Posted 21 Feb 2012
Hotfrog
Photographer
Hotfrog
Hi Emma - well done ! You deserve your success keep at it as you have a great look and attitude. We will be shooting you soon again !

Posted 21 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Wow, you're only a young one at 22 as well. Impressive
Posted 21 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join