Skirts

11 posts
15 Feb 2012
bellafotographia
Photographer
bellafotogra..
Just curious - are skirts "out of fashion" for glamour models?

Posted 15 Feb 2012
andybramahphotograph
Photographer
andybramahph..
Is this serious ?
Nothing is in or out of fashion,its how you make an eye-catching image that matters.
regards-andy bramah.
www.photographerpreston.com

Posted 16 Feb 2012
bellafotographia
Photographer
bellafotogra..
andybramahphotograph
Is this serious ? Nothing is in or out of fashion,its how you make an eye-catching image that matters. regards-andy bramah. www.photographerpreston.com
I'm glad you agree I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, which rather surprised me.
Posted 16 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
bellafotographia

I'm glad you agree I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, which rather surprised me.

Couldn't you lend her one of yours...........or are you 'bigger boned' and wear a larger size smiley
Posted 16 Feb 2012
bellafotographia
Photographer
bellafotogra..
gerryquiff
Couldn't you lend her one of yours...........or are you 'bigger boned' and wear a larger size 
I'm bigger boned and wear a much larger size!
Posted 16 Feb 2012
diipii
Photographer
diipii
Great title for a thread.

Posted 10 March 2012
jes
Model
jes
I don't own a skirt and I don't think any of my friends do!  I don't know anyone who wears skirts when they go out, it's either jeans or dresses these days.

Posted 10 March 2012
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
bellafotographia

I only asked because I was told recently by a professional glamour model that she doesn't possess any skirts, .

Would that be the same definition of professional that applies to photographers surprise

Some models do seem to get a either lingerie or nude work only so maybe dont see the point in investing in outfits that will last one shot. They maybe keep modelling clothes separate from what they wear away from shoots

Posted 10 March 2012
Edited by Gerry99111 10 March 2012
River
Model
River
I only own one skirt and thats a figure-hugging bodycon skirt for going out. Apart from that its either jeans, leggings, dresses or shorts.

Posted 10 March 2012
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
Around the pubs and clubs of Sheffield, most of the young women (of student age) appear to be wearing shorts (over leggings).

Fashions come and go. Next season it'll be something else.

But I'll stick to my pink sequined burka, if you don't mind.

Dave

Posted 10 March 2012
Yes, have skirts,

Smart onesand a suede effect midi-length one and maxi one, suit skirts, then a sexy leather look one, a demin one and of course tutu skirts for glamour...(both white and black coloured.net ones.).

The good thing about skirts is that one can inter-change the tops according to the shoot requirements.

How can a model be without a skirt...goodness...(Except if she is a nude model...blush) Even photographers wear skirts sometimes...well, kilts...(As proven on the 'Who is The Best Looking Photographer' forum link on PS).

Posted 10 March 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 11 March 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join