Re-posting the same casting.......

Re-posting the same casting.......

It seems this conversation has now been locked
5 posts
15 Feb 2012
Dom
Photographer
Dom
What are the rules on re-posting the same casting if you have not had the response you were looking for?

Have tried to find the rules governing this but on my mobile and it is not completely user friendly! Coupled with the fact that the search option on the forum seems to be struggling at the moment and keeps displaying the 'screaming lady.'

Can some one help?

Dom

Posted 15 Feb 2012
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Dont think there is a rule ? you see the same castings from models repeated all the time

Posted 15 Feb 2012
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
There was some advice / guidelines that were mentioned a little while ago regarding the frequency of posting casting calls and the number that can be active. I cannot remember anything about posting the same content in a new casting call.

Posted 15 Feb 2012
bellafotographia
Photographer
bellafotographia
I don't know either, but now that you've mentioned it I wonder if it falls under the same rule as "bumping" a forum thread? if I've transgressed!
Posted 15 Feb 2012
Dom

What are the rules on re-posting the same casting if you have not had the response you were looking for?

If it is for a specific shoot on a specific date and there has been a decent time interval it should be okay.
Reposting the same general work request, as some models do, is very much frowned upon.
Posted 15 Feb 2012
It seems this conversation has now been locked