TINY WAIST MODEL - Waste of time?

TINY WAIST MODEL - Waste of time?

82 posts
10 Feb 2012
Saw this model feature...and wondered what models and photographers thought alike?

Is this for real? Or another Photo Shop case...

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/model-shows-off-super-tiny-20-inch-waist.html
Posted 10 Feb 2012
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
Not a pretty sight and it doesn't look real but the page says it is so you've got to go with that.

Posted 10 Feb 2012
The pics on my port in lingerie and a corset are with a 20inch waist. I can't imagine it being possible without a corset but I guess anything is possible.

Posted 10 Feb 2012
swear its real it was on the news the other day...

it looks wrong and painful lol, women are mean't to have waists and hips looks like she has been in a verrrry tight cosert to get like that...

Posted 10 Feb 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
Eek.
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Isn't Iona lucky that we're all here telling her what she should do with her body?

Posted 10 Feb 2012
FrameworksMedia
Photographer
FrameworksMe..
cathfazaxxx

swear its real it was on the news the other day... it looks wrong and painful lol, women are mean't to have waists and hips looks like she has been in a verrrry tight cosert to get like that...

Lets post a picture of a plus size model and talk about how many pies they must have eaten....
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Noone is telling her what to do, we're just discussing the way she looks. The story was on Yahoo news, it's in the public domain and we, as the public, are entitled to share our opinions on it.

Posted 10 Feb 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
[qt][author]MzKatherine[/author]
Noone is telling her what to do, we're just discussing the way she looks. The story was on Yahoo news, it's in the public domain and we, as the public, are entitled to share our opinions on it. [/qt]

+1. It is her USP - and as she displays her appearance as a job it is not unreasonable for us to comment on it.

How she does it - and whether she should - is a different matter

Posted 10 Feb 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Good for her. If that's what gets her work, and she's comfortable and healthy, even better.

As Paul says ......it's her USP.

Posted 10 Feb 2012
FrameworksMedia

Lets post a picture of a plus size model and talk about how many pies they must have eaten....

This lady has modelled...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/20/susanne-eman-biggest-woman-ever_n_932177.html
Posted 10 Feb 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
I wonder what would happy if someone posted an image of an overweight woman?

I assume a lot of people would come forward and say its not fair.
Its not PS either. F knows how she did it but she has...Her choice.

Posted 10 Feb 2012
fizzy
Model
fizzy
"The 30-year-old, who has 32-inch hips, told The Sun: “Every day I eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time. No one seems to believe that.”"

There are a few Youtube videos of this lady lacing up, she's obviously naturally slim and has done a lot of corset training. She's also wearing a corset in the picture shown, her natural waist is slightly bigger:

http://www.foxcrawl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ioana-Spangenberg-158x300.jpg

Posted 10 Feb 2012
good on her she loves her body and that is all that matters as larger women love their more curvy bodies then good on them to. There's no wrong or right on the matter and we don't have the write to publicly discuss it as that is not what was asked for and also is not considered to be constructive criticism.
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Probably looks better dressed than not !!

Posted 10 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join