Studios to hire in Cumbria...

Studios to hire in Cumbria...

8 posts
10 Feb 2012
Nel05
Model
Nel05
Morning Guys, hope your all well. Does anyone know of any good studios in Cumbria for hire, or surrounding areas? Thanks, Chanelle
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Yes

Posted 10 Feb 2012
Nel05
Model
Nel05
Forgot to say.... and please could you list them
Posted 10 Feb 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
Nel05
Forgot to say.... and please could you list them
Erm.......Graeme at Derwent Promotions (Cockermouth in Cumbria) I think he actually did just list the best know studio in that region! Ted
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Edited by TeddyB 10 Feb 2012
Nel05
Model
Nel05
oops thanks Ted, the brain is running slow today.
Posted 10 Feb 2012
TeddyB
Photographer
TeddyB
There's a very good website that lots of people use: www.studiosforhire.co.uk It's good because you can search by town, studio name, county. I did a county search and it didn't have Cumbria as a choice on the drop down menu. The nearest big town is Carlisle, but on the town search, it didn't even have Carlisle ass a choice. Ted
Posted 10 Feb 2012
Nel05
Model
Nel05
How odd not having Cumbria or Carlisle on the search function. I'll certainly keep that website in mind Ted. Thank you
Posted 10 Feb 2012
mykle
Photographer
mykle
Studio_Models have a fabulous studio for hire city centre Carlisle you can find them on Purestorm 239939 or email direct [removed] they have a huge range of costumes and props backdrops light etc. 5min walk from main line railway stn, 2min bus stn lots of carparks. warm and friendly £10/hr 24/7. recommended...

Posted 13 Feb 2013
Edited by WebModerator 13 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join