I have this idea.... So would like information and feedback

I have this idea.... So would like information and feedback

4 posts
6 Feb 2012
In the upcoming months I wanna do this shoot.... I dont think its gonna be easy considering the theme I want it to be, but I think it will be a bit more on the unlikely side if not impossible lol I am looking into the idea of the Katy Perry - California Gurls music video with all the props of sweets, candyfloss and funky wigs. Its my favorite music video since its all like quirky and cute and I would like to do something that's pretty similar. Do you lot think this is achievable? or am I wasting my time with this silly idea? I would like feedback on this..... not only that is there anyone who knows where I can find props to help me with this if anyone will know of any? Thanks
Posted 6 Feb 2012
jes
Model
jes
Done well with the correct lighting, make up and props it could look fab!  Done badly it could look tacky and awful!  In other words, make sure you get a good photographer and MUA!

Posted 6 Feb 2012
that is what I am gonna look into... It will need proper planning which is why I am planning for the months ahead.

I ave spoke bout this with a tog and it seems possible from his side of things, but I really need to find the props tho, which may not be the easiest of things :P

Posted 6 Feb 2012
For the sweets you could try amazon, they do boxed "kids" sweets (lollies etc). Alternatively, it might be worth seeing if a local sweet shop/supplier would provide them in return for using one of the pics as promo? Also, freecycle is a good resource. With the right MUA this shoot has potential to be awesome
Posted 6 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join