Do Blonde's really have more fun?

Do Blonde's really have more fun?

21 posts
1 Feb 2012
NinaDee
Model
NinaDee
I have been toying with the idea of going blonde... but still can't decide. I'm keeping in mind the damage bleach does to hair, my hair only just recovered from all the bleach and pink dye from 2 years ago, I have managed to grow it out to the length it was before I started messing with it (my main image is all my hair no extensions) So I had a little play with a wig instead..

what do people think, blonde or brunnette?

Posted 1 Feb 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Brunette
Posted 1 Feb 2012
i got to admit hun you look lush either.. now im a natural ginger iv been both blond,brown and black... if u can style a wig aswell keep you natural and play off the wig. all the best!!!
Posted 1 Feb 2012
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Research shows that blondes really do have more fun, more confidence and (possibly) more sex.

But brunettes do better at work.

Posted 1 Feb 2012
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
I think there's a difference between which you'd have more fun as and which you look better as For me you look better as a brunette
Posted 1 Feb 2012
I also think you suit the brown hair better. Don't go damaging that beautiful hair of yours x
Posted 1 Feb 2012
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
Brown suits you!! I love being blonde but it costs me alot every month to maintain it...

Brown suits your eyes and skin colour much better then what the blonde wig does...

XX

Posted 1 Feb 2012
Brunette suits you
Posted 1 Feb 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
brunette

Posted 1 Feb 2012
RocketMan
Photographer
RocketMan
Define "FUN" please .

Will the curtains match cuff's or is there no carpet ?

Posted 1 Feb 2012
RocketMan

Will the curtains match cuff's or is there no carpet ?

Not really relevant as the model doesn't have nude levels listed on her portfolio so the chances of her pubic hair colour being an issue for you would be minimal. 
Posted 1 Feb 2012
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
RocketMan

Define "FUN" please . Will the curtains match cuff's or is there no carpet ?

*shudders*

Red. Red is the way. Go red.

Posted 1 Feb 2012
NinaDee
Model
NinaDee
Thanks guys. I think I will keep my natural hair colour after all, less messing about. And always have the wig when I fancy a change
Posted 1 Feb 2012
jes
Model
jes
RocketMan

Define "FUN" please . Will the curtains match cuff's or is there no carpet ?

FFS can't a girl talk about her hair colour without this immature reaction from boys?!

To the Op; I think blonde actually does suit you but It's nicer to have good condition hair so best to go with your natural colour..or near to it so as not to have to worry about roots. You look nice whatever colour you decide.
Posted 2 Feb 2012
You look fab all ways. I'm sure you know it already but blonding your hair is really damaging and makes your barnet porous. I've had dark friends who have tried blonde for a few months and when they go back to their 'normal' colour the texture/malleability/shine is never the same as it was before.

I'm thinking a couple of shoots in the wig and only dye it if you're still convinced.

Posted 2 Feb 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join