When Members Get Suspended ?!

When Members Get Suspended ?!

It seems this conversation has now been locked
7 posts
29 Jan 2012
TheStudioMK
Photographer
TheStudioMK
I wonder sometimes why people get suspended... I have been chatting with one girl about a shoot... and now "poof" she is gone... suspended ! Not sure why, she wasnt doing any overly strong levels such as the dreaded boy/girl ! So what other things get you the boot ?
Moderator Comment : See below for a link to the answer.
Posted 29 Jan 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 29 Jan 2012
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Asking ze bluddy stoopid questions. NO, is joke, honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actualy the reasons for suspension are listed in the members' T&C thingy.
Posted 29 Jan 2012
TheStudioMK
Photographer
TheStudioMK
I get paid to ask the stoopid questions... it makes the forum more interesting for the bored people !

Posted 29 Jan 2012
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
I'm sure for a minor offence the moderators issue you with a warning first - after all, the site doesn't want to lose potential income. You've got to be either pretty stupid or up to no good to get banned I reckon.

I believe that sometimes a suspension is purely whilst an issue is checked out so if your friend's done nothing wrong she'll soon be back.

Posted 29 Jan 2012
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
I presume they give a warning first but I think several models who are free members get suspended for posting looking for paid work castings. I guess that is probably the most common reason but I could be wrong

Posted 29 Jan 2012
paulbatterbury
Photographer
paulbatterbury
True some of the terms are inconvenient, but if you don’t like them, don’t join.

There is plenty of opportunity to Google and find a members’s website, you could contact them direct if you wanted to work outside the set limits on purestorm and prevent your account from being suspended, or if need be, contact the memeber and ask them to contact you direct on a personal email address or phone number.

the problem with many people using this site, is they don't read the text under the pictures.

Posted 29 Jan 2012
Posted 29 Jan 2012
It seems this conversation has now been locked