Outstanding Equestriennes

Outstanding Equestriennes

22 posts
20 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
It would be really great to have a list of those of you that ride horses regularly, and what sort of riding you do... I've been looking for someone (apart from my daughters) who would be able to do something like this:
Posted 20 Jan 2012
River
Model
River
Thats a fab pic hugh, saw it on facebook earlier. It may not be of any use at all as I dont work to nude, but I ride, and have a bay welsh section and a grey shetland
cross. I havent competed since I was a child, so I only ride casually. Ive never incorperated either of them into a shoot before, but definetly would!

Posted 20 Jan 2012
Ffour
Photographer
Ffour
Can recommend jes from Lowestoft. (last photograph in my portfolio)

Best wishes, Terry.

Posted 20 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Wanted to shoot with Jes for ages - unfortunately she's 300 miles away on the East coast.

Posted 20 Jan 2012
Been admiring that photo on facebook! Suuuch an awesome picture

Posted 20 Jan 2012

Hi Hugh,

You asked so here goes,

I ride and compete mostly in showing and dressage,I have successfully competed all over the country at top level showing,including The Royal International Horse Show at Hickstead and at The Horse of The Year Show held at the NEC Birmingham,on many occasions.I have also been British Show Horse Society National Amateur Champion.
I can ride sidesaddle and have competed to a high level at that,though I don't ride aside much at the moment.

I currently have three horses,all of whom have at some point featured with me in various photo shoots.

Becky

Posted 20 Jan 2012

Posted 20 Jan 2012
Protea
Model
Protea
Hi, well, i used to 1 and 2 day-event (to Novice level). Sadly university and work got in the way and i can't afford one anymore. Only ride casually now when i can borrow a friends horse or on holidays. I have ridden several horses in water (particularly rearing ones!) when i worked in S. Africa on horse ranch for 7 months. Despite only riding infrequently i am confident on nearly all horses. I don't normally work to nude (nor am i slim, like the model in the pic) but i would consider implied nude/options for the right shoot. I've been wanting to do a shoot with horses If i'm of interest do get in touch.....otherwise good luck with the shoot, hope we get to see the results! Protea
Posted 20 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
I've done it once myself - I didn't look quite as good as the picture, and only lasted about 10 seconds, but it was fun.

I knew a Swiss Olympic 3 Day Event rider when I was in Ireland - he used to swim his horses anything up to half a mile out to sea when getting them fit.

Posted 21 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Please keep posting - it'll make a good reference thread for other people as well as for me.

Posted 21 Jan 2012
jes
Model
jes
Pick me,  pick me!!    My horses have done loads of shoots.  Hugh, you should come to the East coast and shoot with me and River and our gee gee's!...then pop up to Lincoln for a shoot with becky.
Posted 21 Jan 2012
Edited by jes 20 Jan 2012
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
It was only a few days ago since I mentioned here looking for a model who can ride a horse when I talked about Kimberly Cox but unfortunately she gave up modelling. There is Red Lilly who use to live in Aberystwyth and a keen horsewoman. She did a film about Lady Godiva. Not sure if she still models? http://www.net-model.com/portfolios/ModelPortfolio.asp?tab=1&UserID=6062
Posted 21 Jan 2012
Edited by Chandos 21 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
jes
Pick me,  pick me!!    My horses have done loads of shoots.  Hugh, you should come to the East coast and shoot with me and River and our gee gee's!...then pop up to Lincoln for a shoot with becky.
I'll try this summer. If we could borrow/hire a trailer and a second horse we could take them to the nude beach at Holkham. I rather want to shoot from horseback. not a problem if the horse neckreins.
Posted 21 Jan 2012
I ride and have ponies South East England, and available for booking for art nude/ fashion etc. We can take them down to the beach too!
Posted 24 Jan 2012
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Kayleigh... another person I've wanted to shoot for a while.

Why do all you great models have to live in the middle of nowhere (London, Suffolk, etc.)?

All the great beaches are over here.

Posted 24 Jan 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join