The potential game is - Why don't I care any-more ?

The potential game is - Why don't I care any-more ?

15 posts
19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Okay, so it seems that every other car I see on the road either has a headlight not working properly, the fog-lights on when it is not foggy, just dark - is travelling above the legal speed limit, not bothering to indicate when turning, have 'discrete' blue LED lights when they are not an emergency service, have number plates which are not legally 'standard', parked on double yellow lines, some-one urinating out of the window while driving - this list is not comprehensive ...............

but the game is, if anyone would like to play, is to guess why do I not really care any-more ? ...............

Posted 19 Jan 2012
Edited by SandyCamel 19 Jan 2012
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
Because you've just finished a bloody campaign of road rage massacre and are about to end it all?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nice one ! That was the 'old' me lol !

Posted 19 Jan 2012
markeewould
Photographer
markeewould
you've been done over xmas for dink driving and are no longer on the road ?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
You've reached 12 points collecting 'silly' points

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
markeewould

you've been done over xmas for dink driving and are no longer on the road ?

Nope

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
gerryquiff

You've reached 12 points collecting 'silly' points

Nopey 

Posted 19 Jan 2012
Diabolik
Photographer
Diabolik

because it doesn't matter?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Diabolik

because it doesn't matter?

True it doesn't matter to me - but why ? - I will post the answer soon ........................

Posted 19 Jan 2012
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
New you... Hmmmm.... Because you've received your Moeller sky car and will now be flying everywhere?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
kirkschwarz

New you... Hmmmm.... Because you've received your Moeller sky car and will now be flying everywhere?

In my dreams perhaps - the answer is more basic and less exciting perhaps though   ............

Posted 19 Jan 2012
Because you have been driving on country roads and been stuck behind 30 mph tractors and decided that its better to be left in the smoke of a fast car than be stuck behind one going half the speed limit?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
no no.. i got it, it doesn't bother you now because you are no longer a traffic cop?

Posted 19 Jan 2012
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Chrissie_Red

no no.. i got it, it doesn't bother you now because you are no longer a traffic cop?

Sooooo close !!!   You are the winner then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care anymore, as it just means that the police can so much more easily identify and stop these losers and prosecute them ! They think the law does not apply to them - sad but true.

Thank's every-one for playing - I would have provided a prize but I could not think of one.  x
Posted 19 Jan 2012
Edited by SandyCamel 19 Jan 2012
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
SandyCamel

Thank's every-one for playing - I would have provided a prize but I could not think of one.  x

A Moller Sky Car????
Posted 19 Jan 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join