Makeup

8 posts
25 Nov 2007
I am kind inexperience when it comes to makeup (apart from mascara and lip gloss). Does anyone knows tips for shoots ?

Posted 25 Nov 2007

I don't really know any good make-up tips but it maybe a idea to either a) email a make up artist on here and ask for some good tips or b) do a google search and type in something like good make up tips for models or c) buy a book on applying and creating different looks with make-up, there should be a good few on ebay or amazon.

I hope this helps you

Samantha Rose happy6

Posted 25 Nov 2007

Highlighter.  Slims you down and looks great in pictures!

Posted 26 Nov 2007
Before I received any proper training, I learnt how to do my make-up off make-up artists. Whilst they were doing mine I'd ask for tips and watch (as much as possible) what they were doing, which brushes to use, what products they used on me.

It would probably be worth booking a MUA for your next shoot, they will prove invaluable!
Posted 26 Nov 2007
Fi_Stevens

Before I received any proper training, I learnt how to do my make-up off make-up artists. Whilst they were doing mine I'd ask for tips and watch (as much as possible) what they were doing, which brushes to use, what products they used on me.

It would probably be worth booking a MUA for your next shoot, they will prove invaluable!
Thanks for the advice.Fi
Posted 26 Nov 2007
sexygirl

I don't really know any good make-up tips but it maybe a idea to either a) email a make up artist on here and ask for some good tips or b) do a google search and type in something like good make up tips for models or c) buy a book on applying and creating different looks with make-up, there should be a good few on ebay or amazon.

I hope this helps you

Samantha Rose happy6

Thanks Samantha.
Posted 26 Nov 2007
TESSIE_1988

Highlighter.  Slims you down and looks great in pictures!

This is going to sound dumb but what is a highlighter ?
Posted 26 Nov 2007
you have love8 xx
Posted 26 Nov 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join