The Awkward moment when .................

The Awkward moment when .................

31 posts
24 Nov 2011
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
just a bit of fun if you are bored

Mine recent sms inspired the game lol

here goes then

The Awkward moment when ..............

you get excited about a text, only to find out its papa johns sending you there latest offer
Posted 24 Nov 2011
VenusC
Model
VenusC
Ha we shoulda been friends a few months ago.. you missed a lot of these!

Posted 24 Nov 2011
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
VenusC

Ha we shoulda been friends a few months ago.. you missed a lot of these!

ha ha

wheres the like button
Posted 24 Nov 2011
allegra
Model
allegra
Inspired by someone I met recently: 'The awkward moment when you discover that your father has a Fetlife profile, and that he has a daddy-daughter fetish....'
Posted 24 Nov 2011
ChristianScott
Photographer
ChristianScott
allegra
Inspired by someone I met recently: 'The awkward moment when you discover that your father has a Fetlife profile, and that he has a daddy-daughter fetish....'
Bahahaha
Posted 24 Nov 2011
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
GRPhotography
just a bit of fun if you are bored Mine recent sms inspired the game lol here goes then The Awkward moment when .............. you get excited about a text, only to find out its papa johns sending you there latest offer
On this forum... The awkward moment when you get excited......
Posted 24 Nov 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
When you see a married colleague (male) has the password 'gloryhole' on one of his accounts. 

Posted 24 Nov 2011
Edited by gerryquiff 24 Nov 2011
The awkward moment when you just dont have the balls to do it!
Posted 24 Nov 2011
The awkward moment when you are having a chat with a few people outside a night club and you think a spider has landed in your hair, you scream and smack yourself in the head to find out it was just a f*cking leaf
Posted 24 Nov 2011
allegra

Ahhh!! 
Posted 24 Nov 2011
Codex
Photographer
Codex
'someone I met recently' yeah right.....
Posted 24 Nov 2011
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
allegra

hahahahahaha
Posted 24 Nov 2011
GRPhotography
Photographer
GRPhotography
The Awkward moment when you send a text with kisses at the end to a guy
Posted 24 Nov 2011
ChristianScott
Photographer
ChristianScott
GRPhotography
The Awkward moment when you send a text with kisses at the end to a guy
And what is it when you send them to me? The Awkward moment when you see a photographer openly say this to a model on purestorm. Don't know. Don't care. Beautiful boobs!
Posted 24 Nov 2011
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
ChristianScott

The Awkward moment when you see a photographer openly say this to a model on purestorm. Don't know. Don't care. Beautiful boobs!

LMFAO!! wink

That Awkward moment where you forget the bricks for your pockets & get blown half way down the High Street by the wind. 
Posted 24 Nov 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join