"Your casting calls" listing not working?

"Your casting calls" listing not working?

It seems this conversation has now been locked
5 posts
18 Nov 2011
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
If I click on "Casting Calls" and select "Your Casting Calls", it used to give me a list of all the casting calls I've ever posted, whether active or inactive. This no longer seems to work, and it is only showing my one currently active casting call, and I can no longer view my old inactive ones. Is this a known issue? Thanks!

Posted 18 Nov 2011
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
I found the list of inactive casting calls irritating so I'm glad they have been cleaned up. May be a delete option is required so you can choose for yourself.

Posted 18 Nov 2011
skymouse

Is this a known issue?
This issue has not been brought up by anyone else - we have asked Matt to look into this.
A check on several other members' [Your Casting Call] pages reveals no problems.
In future if asking a specific question about an account please use the Contact us link
as we do not monitor every chat forum 24/7 and queries like this may be ovelooked.
Posted 18 Nov 2011
Edited by ForumModerator 18 Nov 2011
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
Many thanks.

Posted 18 Nov 2011
Matt is currently making some minor housekeeping changes to one of the databases.
None of the Deactivated Casting Calls have been Deleted and they should reappear in due course.

Posted 18 Nov 2011
It seems this conversation has now been locked