Pin-Up Victory Rolls Hair Tutorial

Pin-Up Victory Rolls Hair Tutorial

23 posts
15 Nov 2011
I've been asked a few times on my facebook "fan page" (makes me laugh everytime I write that!) how I do my hair so i'm starting a few videos on retro hair and make-up. This is my first one and I couldn't stop giggiling everytime I looked at myself in the webcam!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE1UG0nKZgE

SR x
Posted 15 Nov 2011
Darkmoda
Photographer
Darkmoda
Can't believe I just watched a whole video about womens hair lol! Very cute

Posted 15 Nov 2011
Darkmoda

Can't believe I just watched a whole video about womens hair lol! Very cute

Not going to practice it then hehe?
Posted 15 Nov 2011
Darkmoda
Photographer
Darkmoda
My hair is only about 2" long! May have to wait a while
Posted 15 Nov 2011

A little off topic but you are absolutely stunning!!

Thank you for sharing - it's a lot easier than what i originally thought!

Posted 15 Nov 2011
god you are stunning.I have always thought so but photos can never do a true beauty real justice.
you remind me of a young diana dors but much more beautiful!
You are so cute and femine xLOVE the vid and hair x
Posted 17 Nov 2011
fizzy
Model
fizzy
laurenlangley

god you are stunning.I have always thought so but photos can never do a true beauty real justice.
you remind me of a young diana dors but much more beautiful!
You are so cute and femine xLOVE the vid and hair x

+1. And yoy have mad hair skills as well. I can't believe how little time that took you.

Posted 17 Nov 2011
Haha, you're such a little poser How long did it take you to master that?
Posted 18 Nov 2011
Thanks everyone, Lauren I am such a big fan so thank you!!

Didn't take me long at all to work out as I have always watched my Mom get ready hehe!

XOXO

Posted 18 Nov 2011
Oooh I'll be practising that when I get a chance! x
Posted 18 Nov 2011
just a quick question, do you have to start out with a side parting or can it be done with any type of parting and any type of hair? as i have ridiculously thick long hair and a centre parting haha

Posted 18 Nov 2011
You can do it with any parting, But you wouldn't get the curl on your fringe unless you section it, all you need to do is comb one side onto a side parting. It can be done with any type of hair. I'd suggest curling the ends of your hair to make it a tad easier !
Posted 18 Nov 2011
You've made that look effortless! I have tried numerous times before but failed, think my hair is too fine for it lol. But I will try again x
Posted 18 Nov 2011
DamagedRoses1987
You've made that look effortless! I have tried numerous times before but failed, think my hair is too fine for it lol. But I will try again x
Same here!! I think its all partly as Sin's hair is bleached though.. My hair is brunette and quite healthy (ish) and sleek - and very fine! - but a friend of mine literally soaks her hair until its platinum and she can do all sorts with it and it just stays in place - no gunky product required! Bleach causes the hair to stiffen ever so slightly so it does make it alot easier. My hair will NEVER do that without a gallon of hairspray or hair pieces in..! It's great to see it done though
Posted 18 Nov 2011
rockin_littleangel

Thanks everyone, Lauren I am such a big fan so thank you!! Didn't take me long at all to work out as I have always watched my Mom get ready hehe! XOXO

good grief, well I am a huge fan of yours so that is a wonderful compliment.you really look gorgeous.I bleached my hair platinum recently but am red again.I went red again in stages.Now I think im gonna have to bleach the lot AGAIN to get the BRIGHT bright red I love.But I must admit you look gorgeous platinum.Didn't looks so good on me!xxx
Posted 18 Nov 2011
Edited by laurenlangley 18 Nov 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join