10 page feature in Maxim Espanol :)

10 page feature in Maxim Espanol :)

45 posts
9 Nov 2011
  10 page feature in Maxim Espanol (second time this year) and my first front cover next April

Hey guys,

Some of you know i was in Maxim Espanol in May earlier this year for an 8 page feature, and now theyv'e just bought another set and are putting me in a 10 page feature for the December issue

I'm really excited as this has lead on to the Editor wanting to put me on the cover for next April! 

Will be my first cover, so am really happy about it    Never dreamed i'd be in Maxim let alone twice now and then a Maxim cover girl so it's very exciting ... will post up tearsheets as soon as i get the December copy first
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Edited by ForumModerator 9 Nov 2011
Grez
Model
Grez
That is really amazing.....very well done. Much deserved. Looking forward to seeing it.
Posted 9 Nov 2011
gmcphotography
Photographer
gmcphotography
Congratulations and well done. You're a really terrific model.

cheers

Gordon

Posted 9 Nov 2011
Amber6
Model
Amber6
¡felicidades! Well done, that is awesome news
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Imuy feliz! I am half spanish too which is what makes it even more of an achievment to me, although i need to brush up on my skills ALOT lol as i'm the only one in my family who can't speak fluent lol! Thank you so much everyone appreciate your kind comments x x
Posted 9 Nov 2011
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Very cool news!

Posted 9 Nov 2011
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
Awesome! Congratulations!
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Well done Hun Congratulations xx
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Yay! Well done, lovely.
Posted 9 Nov 2011
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Congratulations!

Posted 9 Nov 2011
Thank you very much everyone xx
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Richie_Perkins
Photographer
Richie_Perkins
Congratulations all that hard work is paying off. Richie
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Kind of puts you out of my league now but should you ever be in the Costa del Sol DO let me know!

Posted 9 Nov 2011
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Well done, it's no surprise they like you. Don't bother with the tearsheet...........just buy a copy for my Christmas
Posted 9 Nov 2011
Thank you again so much everyone for your kind comments hard work and determination definitely does pay off, i'm not a typical 'glamour' model as such, so it does feel nice knowing people like my look @ Kiboko.. hehe don't be soft, i'm not out of any Photographer's league, publications don't make someone @Gerryquiff - haha! they are bloody expensive magazines, nearly £4 a copy or so lol
Posted 9 Nov 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join