Anyone interested in an Oxford area social group

Anyone interested in an Oxford area social group

16 posts
7 Nov 2011
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Seems that here in the Oxford area where a bit void of social activity unless you want to travel. There must be models and togs in this area who'd like to meet up say once a month for a social get together. If I get any response to this I'd be quite happy to try and arrange something, of course help would always be welcome.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner
I am on the Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire borders, I may well be interested.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
RUPERT
Photographer
RUPERT
I would be interested,its a pain having to travel for a get together.During the week is also awkward.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
RobS_1
Photographer
RobS_1
I may be tempted to come down depending on who/how many are attending. Promised myself to start getting out and about and meeting a few people.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Is there any more interest, perhaps from some models. Does anyone have any preferences as to which day of the week it would be on.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
TerryTurner
Photographer
TerryTurner
I play in a ten pin bowling league on Mondays & do compound archery on Tuesdays, snooker on Thursdays, with a little warning I could probably do any, other than a Monday.

Posted 7 Nov 2011
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
Winbridge

Seems that here in the Oxford area where a bit void of social activity unless you want to travel. There must be models and togs in this area who'd like to meet up say once a month for a social get together. If I get any response to this I'd be quite happy to try and arrange something, of course help would always be welcome.

We frequently have a photographer from Oxford coming up to the busy Gloucester socials, he is always happy to offer a lift. If you fancied coming sometime i'll forward you his info
Posted 7 Nov 2011
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
RobGolding

We frequently have a photographer from Oxford coming up to the busy Gloucester socials, he is always happy to offer a lift. If you fancied coming sometime i'll forward you his info

It's good to hear the the Gloucester social is going so well but there are times when a local event would be more convienent.
Posted 8 Nov 2011
NATKINS
Photographer
NATKINS
RobGolding

That'll be me...

Nick
Posted 8 Nov 2011
I'm interested
Posted 8 Nov 2011
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Maybe I should just arrange something and see if anyone turns up. It might at least be an excuse to got to the pub.
What do people think?
Posted 8 Nov 2011
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
NATKINS

That'll be me...

Nick

Yes, thats the culprit!! It was him what done it!! lol!

Good luck with setting up the Oxford social
Posted 8 Nov 2011
Winbridge
Photographer
Winbridge
Not a lot of interest so far. Perhaps there aren't many models and togs in this area.
Posted 12 Nov 2011
Im up for this! I put a thread up for Swindon but rather meet in Oxford!x

Posted 6 Dec 2011
Norman_Allan
Photographer
Norman_Allan
Sorry only just viewed this, put me down as very interested, any excuse to go to the pub is fine by me.

Posted 6 Dec 2011
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join